Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Skunk12puzzola @Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ Also the Laneige mango lip mask is dropping at Sephora in the US July 6th. 

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

I might have to finish the Gummy Bear scent to justify this one, @SportyGirly125. Mango, yum!

@SportyGirly125 omg, how exciting!! I hope they will add new scents to their lip glowy balms formula too ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SportyGirly125 , Great reviews and suggestions!  You wear it well!

@tsavorite Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ 

Such a great idea to use the texture spray that way @SportyGirly125 !

@PrettyPaint @Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ

@SportyGirly125 Great reviews and advice on how to use the products. You look summer ready! โ˜€๏ธ

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 good tips on both Fresh and Quai. I will try the Quai tonight with wet hair ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@blackkitty2014 @Thank you. 

Thank you for your always detailed reviews and the pictures @SportyGirly125 ! You look gorgeous! Those sunnies fit you to perfection! ๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ 

@SportyGirly125  Great idea for the heatless beach waves!  I'm going to have to try that.

@Ispend2much6 Thank you.  I have been doing it for years with Bumble and bumble Texturizing Surf Wave Spray 4 oz/ 125 mL 

@SportyGirly125  That's a great one too!

Goof is our middle names ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Now we know who the biggest hoarder on this board ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I have all these products except Mario one. Iโ€™m still figuring out how to use the Quai (user error) ๐Ÿ˜˜ TF oil, fresh lip scrub and Bum Bum cream get thumb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ up from me. I go through so many bottle of each. Thx you @TeamBIC for the wonderful gifts. Now Iโ€™m ready for summer ๐Ÿ˜˜ PS The sunnies are so fun even my mini me tried on and oh the Bum Bum cream already been claimed. Will report back on Mario

B9A15F12-9A07-4AEC-9362-ACA5B60B58F5.jpegA064A5E0-75BC-4D76-B2C9-87E06B4DF646.jpeg2541A140-3FAB-431E-B445-4DFFD2366700.jpeg

Congrats to you (and your little cutie), @blackkitty2014!

Congratulations @blackkitty2014 ! Can't believe your little is already almost 7 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@Mochapj Thx. Time flies. I remember posting some pictures the day ppl throw baby shower for me and someone said she can see โ€œItโ€™s a boyโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ We always said where our little baby go? Now we got a little boy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ok @blackkitty2014 I am all for goof and your photos brought the biggest grin to my face! I love the both of you here, and also, congrats!!

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg