Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Congrats to you @quspork ! Those 2 may be my favs as well! 

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Thanks, @Sunnysmom! It's sometimes so hard to pick just one or two favorite items from these fun gratis packages. 

@quspork Congrats on this gratis!

Thanks so much, @SportyGirly125๐Ÿ’™

Congratulations @quspork ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ Beautiful photos ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน

Aw, thank you, @blackkitty2014๐Ÿ’š

Summer has arrived in a box! Thank you so much to @TeamBIC , vendors and all for including me in this special gratis. Iโ€™m so grateful to receive them. So much fun to try out all the newness. I think my UPS friend was excited to deliver it too! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sunny says letโ€™s go shopping! She was having none of it with the sunnies so poor Buddy had to get into the action too. His ears immediately went down when he saw them coming! ๐Ÿ˜† Nothing to see here he says. ๐Ÿ™„

Every product is new to me tho Iโ€™ve had samples of the TF fragrance and itโ€™s yummy. Iโ€™m excited to try the TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil as Iโ€™ve not dipped into this category much at all. Pretty sure @blackkitty2014 gives it an A+ so I know itโ€™ll be great. 

I love lip scrubs so the fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator will be so welcome for my dry summer lips.  Beija Flor SDJ has become a favorite and I know Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream is much loved . A little worried as I usually find it too sweet but if so it will make a great delux gift for someone. Huge fun jar! 

Curious to see what miracle results OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL can produce on my short hair, should be a fun experiment. I love the scent!

I think Iโ€™m most excited and curious about MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ Mediumbalm as Iโ€™m really into perfecting my bronzer game and I love the idea of this being an all in one highlighter, blush and bronzer. Reading the advice from @CookieGirl1 to blend away to get a nice sheerness I am happy to know I can make the medium work as I would not have thought it originally. It gave a beautiful glow when I swatched it. It appears to be quite warm toned so I imagine Iโ€™ll have to experiment using it with other products. An assignment I look forward to!  It feels so smooth. 

Adore the box, sunnies and tote and all the thoughtful, extra details and work that went into this terrific summertime assortment. ( Poor pups knew those glasses were going to be bad news ๐Ÿคฃ.) Reviews forthcoming! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜˜

8D5618CC-B82C-41BF-861C-CAA2D38FA21A.jpegC51E64EC-1DBE-41FF-BEC9-592390F57A86.jpeg

Congratulations @Sunnysmom Your pups look like they're enjoying the gratis too!

Ish @Mochapj ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you! 

Congratulations @Sunnysmom !! I've hit the heart limit ๐Ÿ™ˆ but I LOVE that your adorable pups made it in the picture!

Aww thank you @Mcakes , itโ€™s the thought that counts! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom congrats on receiving this gratis and thank you for the hilarious photos! Smiles all around this summer ๐ŸŒž

Thank you so much @eshoe ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom congratulations!!!! How adorable!!!!! Melting my heart โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thanks so much @lmaster , canโ€™t wait to use all of these. Yup, we love our fur babies donโ€™t we! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awww @Sunnysmom, unboxing as a family affair! How cute! ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @itsfi , theyโ€™re so very helpful ! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom  Sunny and Buddy are so precious. Congratulations! 

Thank you much @PrettyPaint ! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom Congratulations! Your pups sure know how to take a photo! I am also excited to try the Makeup by Mario balm. Enjoy!

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! Congrats to you as well! I tried it today and I think it looks like the prettiest bronzey glow! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg