Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Can't go wrong there, @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Sunnysmom Congrats on this gratis!

Your fur babies are soo adorable!

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! They bring a lot of joy and loved sharing in our fun! 

@Sunnysmom Your pups are too adorable! Love how they took part in this summer unboxing ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes, the multitasking abilities of the Makeup by Mario Skin Enhancer is super intriguing! I like that it can be sheered out too. I'll be trying it again tomorrow for a second test run!

Thank you @Guessgal ! They get pretty excited with just the boxes ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธLol. I think Iโ€™m going to love the Mario Enhancer! I may want to check out the lighter shade too but itโ€™s good to know Medium is pretty forgiving especially for summer months. ๐Ÿฅฐ

LOL too cute @Sunnysmom !!!

Thanks @ArielSeitz , they say woof! 

Oh my goodness! You and your lovely models certainly win for the cutest pics, @Sunnysmom ! Enjoy your amazing summer treats!

Oh thank you @Tamara76 , so sweet of you to say! They are not willing modelsโ€ฆ ever!! 

Oh my goodness oh my goodness @Sunnysmom Puppies ๐Ÿถ come in you box too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh itโ€™s the famous Sunny and Buddy. They are so cute ๐Ÿฅฐ.Buddy looks extra cool with those sunnies. Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿพ Hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ yes @blackkitty2014 ! I got a very special box! ๐Ÿ˜†Infamous you say?! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey Buddy is my buddy. He told me he got a call from some Hollywood director the other day @Sunnysmom . Famous for sure ๐Ÿ˜˜

Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ @blackkitty2014 ! He says heโ€™s a little too fluffy at this point but wants you to be his agent for his big break! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

Yay! Congrats on this lovely gift, @itsfi !!!

I am also so thankful to have the opportunity to try these beautiful products! Thank you so much to @TeamBIC !!!

114F7DEA-2F8E-4C25-A54C-C1CC46578971.jpeg

โ€ƒ

D2218B71-3017-439F-BF66-27DA8EB1CE1B.jpeg

1. Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil: This is one of my all-time fave summer products! I LOVE how it smells and the shimmer is gorgeous with a summer tan!

2. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator: This exfoliator has two of my favorite features: (1) excellent exfoliation (2) moisturization

3. Ouai Wave Spray: Ouai is one of my favorite haircare brands! This lovely-scented wave spray is perfect for my summer hair - I've been wearing my hair naturally wavy lately because it's too hit to blow-dry and style!

4. Makeup By Mario Soft Sculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer: This is a stunning multi-purpose product that can be used as a bronzer, highlighter, skin tint and highlighter! I love it! I've been using it for contour  and it has such a gorgeous glow!

5. Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: This is one of my all-time favorite products! It is super hydrating and it smells incredible, like summer in a jar!

6. Heart-Shaped Sunglasses: Soooo cute!!!

7. BIC Tote Bag: I LOVE it! Such an awesome size for the beach or pool and I love anything BIC branded!

I am so excited to use all of these amazing products all summer long!!!

Congrats @Tamara76 

Thank you so much @Mochapj !!

Congrats congrats @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’• SDJ does smell like summer ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@Mcakes Thanks so much, M! It really does!!!โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

Congratulations @Tamara76!  Those glasses match your towel perfectly ๐Ÿ˜Ž Enjoy!!

Thank you @eshoe ! I have been (and still am!) enjoying everything in this lovely package๐Ÿ’—

What a marvelous gratis!!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ @Tamara76 

35 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg