Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Thank you @TeamBIC, Sephora, IGK, Shiseido, Lilah B, Kiehlโ€™s, Drybar, Ouai

I am so excited and honored to have gotten my first gratis! Thank you so much! Trying it all out and giving a full review for everything ๐Ÿ˜†429961E0-40E7-4DA6-BB7D-78E43C547BF9.jpeg

2D0D2DFC-DDFB-4BF6-9F9D-298C0F9BDC72.jpeg

A4EF5058-0EF8-4CEA-B035-83B7571D95CE.jpeg

CD2B2BDD-D90C-4BEE-A114-7D86492D2F75.jpeg

C92B3BB2-BF09-4C52-BEBA-F24C578C849B.jpeg

4EF33AC5-FF4B-42E3-96D4-96AE5DFED326.jpeg

A1425A3F-40D8-466B-8567-15B3F3D69F0B.jpeg

3C9AC6D8-29BB-4C3E-88AA-B07708DE9FF3.jpeg

Thank you @TeamBIC, Sephora, IGK, Shiseido, Lilah B, Kiehlโ€™s, Drybar, Ouai

Hi @twilightnicky ๐Ÿค— That is great! Congrats!

Re: Thank you Team BIC, Sephora, IGK, Shiseido, Lilah B, Kiehlโ€™s, Drybar, Ouai

Congrats @twilightnicky on receiving this gratis, what a great surprise and so many different products to try. Enjoy!

Re: Thank you Team BIC, Sephora, IGK, Shiseido, Lilah B, Kiehlโ€™s, Drybar, Ouai

@twilightnicky  @Kim888 

Congrats on the gratis - I would love to hear your thoughts on the antisocial dry mask after you try it ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @twilightnicky have fun and Enjoy! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Team BIC, Sephora, IGK, Shiseido, Lilah B, Kiehlโ€™s, Drybar, Ouai

congrats @twilightnicky enjoy!!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

congrats @twilightnicky 

I was also lucky enough to receive this gratis! Thank you so much @SephoraBIC, Sephora, GK, Shiseido, Lilah B, Kiehlโ€™s, Drybar, and  Ouai !!!! I am so excited about trying all of these products - they are all new to me ! So I already tried a couple of the products because I can never wait to do that! 

1. I tried the SHISEIDO - WASO: Hydrating Gel Beauty Sleeping Mask last night. It has a super clean and fresh scent sort of like a mild soap which is very relaxing. It is very lightweight and gel like in texture. It was on easily and absorbed fairly well - my skin was a bit tacky at first but within about 15 minutes it had fully absorbed. This morning my face felt moisturized and plumped. I would definitely use this again - it is going to be great for summer when some of my thicker sleep masks might be too much. 

2. Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo 3.5 oz/ 100 gtoday was a dry shampoo today and I always spray my hair the night before so it has time to absorb oil overnight. This does go on totally clear which is a huge plus for me as I have super dark hair so anything with a white powder shows up no matter how hard I try to let it absorb. This morning my hair did look less greasy so it did the job there. However, this product does not add any volume - my hair often gets a little flat when greasy so it is still looking a bit limp today. My hair did not have that powdery feeling dry shampoo often leaves behind though so another plus there

3. LILAH B. - Lovingly Lip Tinted Lip Oil - b.elegant so first let me say this shade is really lovely. Nudes can often wash me out but this is dark enough not to do so - it's the perfect work lip color for every day. It was a little bit thicker than I would expect  - it applies very evenly but it was a little hard to get enough on the wand -  I had to dip in a couple of times. I haven't been wearing it long enough to comment on wear time, but I would compare this to the nars velvet lip glide in terms of texture and feel on the lips. Overall it's comfortable to wear and doesn't feel drying, but I wouldn't call it a lip oil. 

4. Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL- I did not try this yet but it smells good. I love the brand so I am excited to try this out! I will come back with feedback!

5. OUAI - After Sun Body Soother - I did not try this yet but it's been on my list! I can't wait to try it after a day in the sun! It sounds like it will be great!!

6. IGK Antisocial Leave-In Dry Hair Mask 5 oz/ 187 mL- so I hadn't heard of this but I am so excited to try it out! I have super dry and frizzy hair that I try to avoid washing too much so this sounds like it's going to be my perfect product for in between days. I will deff come back and give a review once I try it out!!! 

IMG_5973.jpgIMG_5970.JPGIMG_5968.JPGIMG_5965.JPG

Congrats @Kim888. Thanks so much for the helpful reviews! 

Thanks, congrats to you too.....I need to get my review(s) up ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you Team BIC, Sephora, IGK, Shiseido, Lilah B, Kiehlโ€™s, Drybar, Ouai

@twilightnicky Congrats ๐Ÿฅฐ Its so nice how someone wrapped each up so you would be surprised!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

Thanks! I was so excited when I got it ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats @twilightnicky I look forward to hearing your reviews.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations! I have been eyeing the antisocial!!! @twilightnicky 

Thank you, going to try it soon!

Congrats on your first gratis @twilightnicky!!!! Can't wait to hear what you think about everything, especially the Kiehl's!!! 

Thank you, will let everyone know in a few weeks how all of the products worked for me ๐Ÿ˜„

@twilightnicky   How wonderful- have fun!!!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„

Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • 2D0D2DFC-DDFB-4BF6-9F9D-298C0F9BDC72.jpeg
  • 429961E0-40E7-4DA6-BB7D-78E43C547BF9.jpeg
  • A4EF5058-0EF8-4CEA-B035-83B7571D95CE.jpeg
  • CD2B2BDD-D90C-4BEE-A114-7D86492D2F75.jpeg
  • C92B3BB2-BF09-4C52-BEBA-F24C578C849B.jpeg
  • A1425A3F-40D8-466B-8567-15B3F3D69F0B.jpeg
  • 4EF33AC5-FF4B-42E3-96D4-96AE5DFED326.jpeg
  • 3C9AC6D8-29BB-4C3E-88AA-B07708DE9FF3.jpeg
  • IMG_5973.jpg