Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I have been graciously chosen to try out the new Born This Way Full Coverage Concealer! I received 3 shades: Mocha, Warm Sand and Cocoa. The component is made of plastic and is quite big for a concealer. There is .50oz of product with a doe foot applicator similar to Tarte Shape Tape. They are the perfect match for concealing and contouring. I canโ€™t wait to try them out and give the beautiful BIC my opinions. Thank you again for this opportunity!

3324932A-9CFB-47FC-A417-9CBA6509C2CA.jpeg

A86CBD5E-2044-4FA2-9C09-253030C91945.jpeg

Re: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Hi @darlyndar,

Congrats! Thank you for sharing these swatches with us! I hope you're liking your new concealers. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

@darlyndar @sydtomato @purly @gonerogue @Haley4356 - Congratulations on this great gift!  For those of you who have posted pics, I can't believe how well this concealer works.  I hope it continues to perform so well.  Enjoy!

@Titian06 Thank you! I left my review on the Too Faced feedback thread but I am experiencing the same love for this concealer as many others on here have shared. The coverage is off the charts amazing! I will be purchasing more shades to suit my skin tone better in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Are you an influencer if not how did you get the gift bc Iโ€™m so confused? ๐Ÿค”

Re: RE: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Jaijai1 Thatโ€™s correct. I am not an Instagram or YouTube Influencer. Just a normal woman that loves Sephora and all their brands just like all the other lovely ladies and gents here, on the BIC. I enjoy this forum and post here often. So, the more active you are (regardless of being an Insider, VIB or Rouge), the more the Mods and Admins get to know you and the products you love. They will reach out to you and ask if you would like to test new launches and review them. Itโ€™s a lot of fun! Iโ€™m so grateful to all of them. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Ok thank you so much. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Jaijai1  Sephora occasionally sends out test packages of new products to active community members so they can review them. 

Congrats to everyone who got this! I was also lucky enough to get to try it. Iโ€™m cross posting from the feedback wanted thread! So i gave the concealer a go today! Iโ€™m posting a before pick. On the right side (the side with the pink dot ) is the Laura Mercier flawless fusion in 2n as that has been my go to lately. The left side in the new too faced born this way concealer in light beige. The Charlotte tilbury airbrush powder is what I used to set per my usual routine. So initial thoughts - Iโ€™m really happy with the coverage the Too Faced one gives. Itโ€™s full coverage but was not difficult to blend out at all. I could definitely use it for my light every day makeup with no issue. The color was nice for me . I prefer a more neutral tone as opposed to yellow so this was good for me. In the picture itโ€™s hard to tell but I did feel that it settled a bit more into fine lines than the Laura mercier one. Since I feel like itโ€™s natural to compare to the Tarte shape tape concealer I did find this to be similar coverage to that. Both settle for me into fine lines but I did find the too faced slightly easier to blend than the Tarte one. Overall I do think I would put this into everyday rotation.

Great before and after pic @Kim888 - I'll have to check this out . I'm in the market for a new concealer and this looks like it has good undereye coverage. 

Does it also seem good for blemishes? 

Thanks for the review, @Kim888! It looks like it wears nicely on you! 

It looks great @Kim888! Wonderful coverage ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thanks @bakeamuffin !

@darlyndar Thanks for starting a thread! Iโ€™m still waiting on mine *patiently* ๐Ÿ˜ฌ canโ€™t wait to test it out and see how it compares to the Born This Way concealers ๐Ÿค”

Congrats to you, @gonerogue! Can't wait to see what you think once you receive them! 

I also got this gift and I am sooo excited!! Too Faced and Sephora really went all out and Iโ€™m very grateful โ˜บ๏ธ I love the size of these and the range of shades for contouring, highlighting and foundation possibilities! The applicator reminds me of the Shape Tape one too, which is great! Iโ€™m going to use these tomorrow to see how they wear, I canโ€™t wait because they swatched very nicely (hello creamy formula!)

@Haley4356 Congrats! I also really like the applicator 

Congrats on receiving this gratis as well, @Haley4356!

Congratulations @Haley4356

RE: Re: RE: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Thank you so much!! โ˜บ๏ธ

Congratulations @Haley4356! Iโ€™ve been using them daily and so far so good! I even brought one with me while I was out to touch up around my nose and where my glasses lay. I would dab a tiny bit into my finger and press. It worked well over powder too! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • A86CBD5E-2044-4FA2-9C09-253030C91945.jpeg
  • 3324932A-9CFB-47FC-A417-9CBA6509C2CA.jpeg
  • IMG_8630.jpg
  • IMG_8631.jpg
  • IMG_8627.jpg
  • 08544BC6-5579-4D02-B738-19421887A8E6.jpeg
testing