Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I have been graciously chosen to try out the new Born This Way Full Coverage Concealer! I received 3 shades: Mocha, Warm Sand and Cocoa. The component is made of plastic and is quite big for a concealer. There is .50oz of product with a doe foot applicator similar to Tarte Shape Tape. They are the perfect match for concealing and contouring. I canโ€™t wait to try them out and give the beautiful BIC my opinions. Thank you again for this opportunity!

3324932A-9CFB-47FC-A417-9CBA6509C2CA.jpeg

A86CBD5E-2044-4FA2-9C09-253030C91945.jpeg

Re: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I also received this gift! Thank you Too Faced (and Sephora)!

IMG_8630.jpg

IMG_8631.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

Bottom to top: Swan, snow, light beige.

I wasn't sure if I was swan or snow, so I applied a face of makeup and put one under each eye. Snow seems to be a slightly better match for my skin tone and was very close to Mac NW10 (my foundation).

It applied very easily and so far hasn't settled oddly. It's very creamy.

RE: Re: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Holy moly I had no idea this can happen.. I think thatโ€™s pretty cool they sent you that

Re: RE: Re: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I think it's exceptionally cool of them! 

Nice swatches, @purly. Did you find them to be cakey at all?

Nope. 

Thanks for the swatches @purly

Congratulations @purly! Iโ€™ve been so stuck on Shape Tape and Makeup Revolution that I wouldnโ€™t have personally gone out to purchase these myself. This opportunity has definitely opened my eyes! I now want to try the foundation. 

Yeah I've been a Shape Tape enthusiast for a while now too. I think I'm going to wear shape tape under one eye and this under another and see how they each hold up.

Also, I noticed this says it's a multi-use concealer. What else is it supposed to be used for? Can it be applied like foundation? 

@purly It definitely can be applied over parts of your face that needs extra coverage. I use the middle shade around my nose since thatโ€™s what fades the most throughout the day. Iโ€™ve brought it to work and dabbed it over certain areas, over powder, and it blends nicely as well...kinda like the new Hourglass retouch. 

RE: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Please excuse the hair, but I just applied the BTW concealer! Those lines are there to stay. Iโ€™m 37 and they are going to be there forever now. Lol. But...it did blend well over my MUFE Ultra HD Perfector and was definitely full coverage. I didnโ€™t contour today but plan to do so this weekend. Lashes are mine thanks to GrandeLash and Milk Kush Mascara.

Re: RE: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

This looks like really good coverage on your @darlyndar !

RE: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thank you Sephora and Too Faced ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Your under eyes look so bright here, I canโ€™t wait to try mine and I canโ€™t wait to see your contoured look!

If I didnโ€™t own my Clarisonic with the foundation brush, I would never Cream contour ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Iโ€™ve never perfected that technique. I am going to attempt it tonight so fingers crossed! 

@darlyndar I love seeing all your piercings and tattoos.  I can't express myself through those based on my job.  I miss those college days when I had hot pink hair and seven piercings.  Anyway....omg your cheek looks amazing.  I know the picture was for your under eye, but holy cow.  I love your look overall, with the body mods, and you always have flawless makeup.  You've definitely got it going on.

@sprocketta Wow! Thank you so much! Doing hair as well as being a bartender/GM has definitely allowed myself to be me. When I was first getting tattooed, it still wasnโ€™t socially acceptable. Especially because I was in my senior year of high school. Itโ€™s great to see how accepted body mods are nowadays. Though, I am a complete hipocrite and donโ€™t want my sons getting any tattoos. Lol

@darlyndar I was dying my hair funny colors and getting my piercings about 16 years ago.  Definitely not the same atmosphere as today.  I remember there being way fewer piercings as options and it definitely being more avant garde than today.  Guess we're just pioneers!  Why no tattoos for your sons?

@sprocketta Their dad and I are pretty covered. I love their bare skin. Itโ€™s becoming the rarity nowadays. But, if their career choices allowed it, I definitely wouldnโ€™t say no. I would think they would look at us and think, โ€œMom and Dad have a ton of tattoos. I donโ€™t want them anymore.โ€  Lol! My oldest is 13 and wants his nose pierced. Thatโ€™s how old I was when my mom took me. I wouldnโ€™t mind that at all. I love a nose piercing. 

@darlyndar sorry it took so long to respond but as we all know this site is so glitchy! My mom certainly didn't take me to get my nose pierced. I told her for 2 years that I was getting it done when I turned 18 and then did. Your sons are lucky you have an open mind. I hope they make thoughtful choices for themselves, whatever those may be.

@darlyndar,

Congratulations on being chosen for this Gratis!  I will look forward to your reviews!

Your lashes are awesome!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@darlyndar Looks great! And what lines????

I love whatever blush/highlight youโ€™re wearing! 

Thank you, @PrettyPaint! Iโ€™m wearing Morphe blush trio in Pop of Coral ($12) and Wet N Wild โ€œblushโ€ in Hummiingbird Hype ($4) as my highlighter with Stila Glitter&Glow Highlight in Kitten ($30) overtop because I do love the actual glitter flecks. I mix all 3 shades of blush and get the most gorgeous shade. 08544BC6-5579-4D02-B738-19421887A8E6.jpeg

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • A86CBD5E-2044-4FA2-9C09-253030C91945.jpeg
  • 3324932A-9CFB-47FC-A417-9CBA6509C2CA.jpeg
  • IMG_8630.jpg
  • IMG_8631.jpg
  • IMG_8627.jpg
  • 08544BC6-5579-4D02-B738-19421887A8E6.jpeg
testing