Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

THE FOUNDATION/POWDER SAMPLES ARE....GONE....FINALLY

The samples are officially out of the terlet - goodbye foundation and powder samples - i hope dannyc and the others that were sick of them see this and are happy about the change - they look pretty darn good - thanks Sephora for being customer focused Smiley Happy

Re: THE FOUNDATION/POWDER SAMPLES ARE....GONE....FINALLY

adios BAD samples.

yay!

I am so glad they're gone. Ugh, there wasnt even enough of the right MUFE shade to cover my face. Once I was sent the darkest shade when I selected the lightest. 

Highlighted

I prefer more perfume samples than foundation. 

Yay! Skincare samples! More goops for a healthier face!

okay so 1/2 the samples are now fragrance, not my favorite, but better than foundations.  My ultimate samples would be 4 fragrance, 4 skincare & 4 make-up.  This way there is something for everyone.

Bad, boring samples that didn't even come in my shade!  

I did enjoy the Marc Jacobs concealer/foundation sample.  It got me hooked on his Remedy concealer pen.  

Yahoo! Thanks Sephora!!

Yes....thank you

... and stay out! (but not really) I didn't like the foundation samples, but I think a lot of it was that I felt like it was taking up room from samples I would actually want (hello perfumes).

Finally! If they do decide to appear again, let's just hope that it will be after Nov 11th. Smiley Happy

yes we all have our likes and dislikes, but this is way better than nothing but foundation and powder! Smiley Happy

i totally agree! i have nothing against foundation samples but 1) i don't like when the majority of samples available are foundations and 2) i don't get the purpose of putting foundation samples on a card. those were the worst. 

however, i am not all that jazzed about the samples they have out right now either. am i the only one? i guess i purchase too often from sephora and if i've already tried a sample i don't like, i would like to see new ones appear so i can try new products. oh well, i suppose the upcoming blitz promotion will make up for it.

Out of the samples currently available, which ones are the best? (Most of them i've never tried and am not sure which ones to go for)

Boscia - nice morning moisturizer with SPF

Clarins serum- have been wanting to try it. I know you won't see results with a tiny packet, but at least you get a sense of the texture & application. 

Perricone Photo Plasma- but it's an SPF moisturizer that comes in jar packaging. I prefer bottles/tubes if it's a treatment product, so air doesn't make it loose it's effectiveness 

I always prefer fragrance samples for either women or men. I just feel like with all the foil samples there is never really enough of the product to truly test it out. The fragrance samples are enough that you can try a scent a few times to make up your mind about it. Except for maybe 21 Drops. Their samples are tiny, tiny -- good but tiny. 

Couldn't stand the foundation samples. I actually held off on ordering earlier this month until some of them were gone and I could get fragrance even if they were repeat fragrances. 

i feel the same way. i don't like getting little foil samples of skincare products for the same reason - one application is never enough to know if it's doing anything for you. 

I'm happy I can now order samples I would probably never use (Failed the sample packet challenge miserably) but will prefer to see in my box when it's delivered. 
I was't placing orders just to get rid of them like others, but I was including them for all you ladies. 

Of course when we thought they were done, a while bunch more popped up. Lets hope that doesn't happen again. 

I know a lot of people always ask in the Q&A for sample s of foundation on-line, but I think they rather choose which foundations & the shades. I understand why Sephora had them, just wish they didn't have so many of them. They could have sent the extras to stores & have them throw them in our bags since a lot of stores don't give out pre-made samples. 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen shot 2013-10-29 at 8.45.25 PM.png