Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Yay!!! Congrats @mezzotown88!!!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

YAY @mezzotown88 how exciting!!! Congrats 🎉 to you!!!

Congratulations @eshoe and everyone else who gets this gift! All the items are interesting (is that a full size of A-Passioni?) but what really perks my ears up into excited cat mode is the little B-Hydra, because I’ve been wanting to try it for a while. Hope you enjoy everything! 

UPS says I have a surprise 1-lb Sephora package coming my way, but I don’t know if it’s this one. 🤔 I’ll know in a few days! 

@WinglessOne , maybe it is a dozen Sephora gift cards 😍 Sephora impresses me with the on going generousity 😍 

@blackkitty2014 That’d be amazing! Sigh... a girl can dream. 😍

@WinglessOne Just noticed that my surprise package is a one pound package, too, so maybe we're getting something different? Delivery isn't until Wednesday, and I'm dying to find out what it is!

@txcatx mine is also 1lb and is arriving on Monday. But I'm also in Canada, so I'm not sure if they would be the same or there might be a slight variation!

@WinglessOne  @txcatx Same here, I won't know what it is until Wednesday!

@ohheyitscindyk @txcatx I suspect our box is too lightweight to contain these items. But whatever it is, I’m looking forward to it—even if it’s not full of free products. 😂 

Thanks @WinglessOne, yes it’s a FS Passioni😳! A little jaw drop here when I opened it...looks like I’ve got some work to do in the next few weeks;)

@WinglessOne   Yes, the Passioni is a full size. That was so generous of Sephora and DE to include that!

@Ispend2much6 That’s pretty awesome! Generous, indeed! 

Congrat @eshoe ! Sounds liked a pretty perfect gratis to me. Your skin and hair got pampered. Enjoy!

You are right, @blackkitty2014 -this is the perfect box of gratis! Can’t wait to try everything out:)

What a cool gift @eshoe  the hard water test is so interesting.  I hope you love all your new goodies!

It was @michelleshops, especially since I hadn’t tested the water in my house before. I was a little surprised it wasn’t worse!

Congrats on your gratis lucky ladies!! ❤️❤️ Can’t wait to hear everyone’s thoughts! @darkiceis @curlychiquita @Ispend2much6 @suzyo 

Thank you @cianni, Sephora’s ears heard my retinol woes😂

@cianni   Thank you!

@cianni  thank you! 

Thanks,  @cianni!

395 Replies
testing