Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Thank you @Loretta55, it’s quite an incredible array!!!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

What a fun mix of skincare, hair care, body and fragrance products!!  ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ Congratulations @eshoe! 🙂 So happy you received this gratis! 

Thank you @itsfi, what an amazing way to end the week! I am so excited and happy to try everything out, as a matter of fact I’m going to use the MM right now😊!

Wow! So excited to hear what everyone thinks of the drunk elephant, I have been using for about 4 weeks and love it so far.  Th LP sounds like a great clarifying shampoo. 

That’s great to hear, @jen81, I love LP so I’m guessing this will be no different 😄

I’m so happy for you @eshoe for receiving this amazing gratis! Congratulations 🎉! I can’t wait to read your reviews! You deserve these wonderful gifts! Enjoy 😊

Thank you so much @keana1, it’s pretty incredible to find this unexpected surprise waiting, I’m pretty grateful to try everything out!

Did you receive an email from Sephora earlier this week saying that they wanted to send you a little something @eshoe ? 

@keana1  @KatieBT  I received the same email and I'm so excited to receive it!  It's such a fun surprise to see the generosity from Sephora and the BIC team--makes me feel like a little kid at Christmas :).

I feel the same way @CookieGirl1 ! I can’t wait to find out what it is! In the meantime we can only wait and be patient! And still be excited 😜!

This might be it @CookieGirl1 ! I’m still excited, these Kaja lippies are so cute! Perfect for Galentines Day ! Thanks for posting the link 🤗 !

@keana1 that little something we emailed about is different from this gratis box. Can’t wait for you to see! 

You made me laugh so hard when I read your message @KatieBT , I wasn’t expecting a reply , but I know that you read so many posts , so I’m sure that you read mine LOL 😂! I’m still excited about the gratis that you, your team and Sephora have sent me and have yet to receive ! I love every gratis that I’ve received in 2018 so I’m 100% sure that I’ll enjoy my surprise! I’m anxious and excited at the same time! I can’t wait to find out what this gratis will be! Now I have to calm down because I’m about to explode! 😂🤣😂 

@keana1 😄 Reading this just made my week, I’ll be looking out for your reaction! 

I’m glad that I made your week @KatieBT ! I haven’t received it yet but I can’t wait to find out what you and your team have in store for me and other BIC members! 😉

Yes, I did @keana1, that hasn’t been the case in the past though;)

@eshoe  You dont normally get email messages before you get gratis? 

Not always @GG84, I don’t think I did at all last year, before I received a gratis box. This year is different!

@eshoe  Oh I guess it's different for us in Canada. We get asked if we want to accept the gratis as we may be charged duties, so its not a surprise that we are getting it. But always very appreciated 😊

@GG84 most of the time theyve sent me a PM, but there was one time way back when that I didn't get a PM, but I dont think it was gratis in the same sense as these gratis.

395 Replies
testing