Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Congrats @darkiceis ! It is such a lovely way to start off a weekend 😊

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Congrats @darkiceis ! definitely a super awesome way to start your weekend! 😄

Congratulations @darkiceis! Have fun trying all your new goodies!

@darkiceis   Congratulations!  That's wonderful!  I am super excited about the DE also.

😲🤯 WOW! Congrats @eshoe and @Ispend2much6!! These are some awesome products! I can't wait to hear your thoughts! 

👀 I have mystery box coming...I wonder....👀

@Lazybeautybeast  @SportyGirly125   Spoiler:  The weight on this box was 2 pounds.  There is another one coming next week (I'm on the East Coast,) that weighs 1 pound.  I didn't order that one either.

I have a guess @Ispend2much6 🤔 I can’t wait to see if I’m right!

@Ispend2much6   Oh. Thanks. I got a noticed for a 1lb also. I’m so excited to see what that is 

@Indy701  Me too!

@Ispend2much6 I got one that weighs 1 pound from the west coast 

@SportyGirly125 same..anyway I really hope I get the DE mask and the coco cabana cream😍

@SportyGirly125 ohh mine is 1lb too! guess we will find out next week! 😊

@SportyGirly125   I don't know the contents of that one.  Guess we'll find out next week!

Mine is one pound too. I wonder what that one could be. How exciting! 

@Lazybeautybeast I have one coming too. I wonder if we are getting the same things. 

@SportyGirly125 @Lazybeautybeast  I have my first gratis coming that’s also 1 lb. I’m so grateful and excited!

Yay @eshoe . I have been using the DE and really love it. I have been trying to figure out which moisturizer to mix with it. I’ve been using the sample size that came with it, but it’s almost empty.

congrats on the wonderful gift and can’t wait to hear your thoughts! 

@PrettyPaint @MlleCC suggested the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream which I have and use nightly, so I am going to try that when I am ready to add it into my routine. My skin is dry so I need that extra hydration it gives.

@eshoe Thanks. I could use the extra hydration too, and I remember I liked the sample of this I tried! 

I’ve got a couple of DS sizes of the B-Hydra, so it will be perfect come summertime @PrettyPaint!

This looks fantastic! Can't wait to hear what you think @eshoe 

395 Replies
testing