Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Congrat @curlychiquita 

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Thanks, @blackkitty2014!

@curlychiquita  Congratulations!

My bf likes the fragrance too, it's not too strong and the lemon scent is pretty light with a hint of musk.  They named that fragrance just right.

Thank you, @darkiceis!  I agree with you.  They got the name just right!

Awwww congratulations @curlychiquita. Can’t wait to hear what you think! 

Thank you, @PrettyPaint!!

YAY @curlychiquita I am so excited for you!!!! What a great way to start off the weekend🤩👍🏼 I agree, more than anything, this community is amazing, and I love it here too😊

@eshoe ❤❤❤

@curlychiquita  Oh, what a great gratis!! All these awesome products to try and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the ones you haven't tried. Thanks for reviews on the DE and the Maison Margiela. Enjoy, you deserve it!!😊

Thank you, @yankeefaithful!  I just put on the Sol de Janeiro cream, and I really like it!  I definitely will keep using it. 

@curlychiquita   Awesome!  I'm glad you received this too.

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!  I just put the Sol de Janiero on and now I know what everyone means by movie theater popcorn!  I love it! (Although I can see how it may not be for everyone. )

@curlychiquita Congratulations!  What a lovely gift!  I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the DE!

Thank you, @missjeanie!!

Congratulations on the stunning package, @curlychiquita!  You totally deserve it--you're such an active BIC member and I'm so happy that you received all of the great goodies.

Thank you, @CookieGirl1!  I love it here!

@curlychiquita Congrats on your gratis box!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 !!

@curlychiquita Congratulations!!🎈  

Thank you, @Indy701!!

Congratulations @curlychiquita! I hope you enjoy all your goodies!

395 Replies
testing