Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Congrats, @Ispend2much6! Buttered popcorn, eh? That's different, lol. 

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

@quspork   It really does!  It changes to a little more of a sweet scent after awhile.  I've washed my hands three times and the scent is still there.

what a lovely box of goodies @Ispend2much6 ! enjoy them all 😊

That Sol de Janeiro sounds like the perfect consistency for these wintery months!

@myxducky   Thank you; it looks like it will spread easily!

Congratulations @ispend2much!!! So glad so received this and am interested in your thoughts in everything 😊 I was thinking buttered popcorn 🍿 Jelly Bellies!

@eshoe   Thank you!  I never have a problem sharing my thoughts.  Not sharing them, yes. 🙂

😂😂🤣 @Ispend2much6! Interesting I just re-read your notes on the perfume, amazing how differently we pick up on scents. It also reminds me of a scent Cucina had (Fruits & Passion carried the brand) called ginger and Sicilian lemon. I really like that it’s not powdery though!

@eshoe   It is interesting!  I have a stuffy nose so that may be affecting me.  I saw your post about Lemon Trees smelling like Eau d'Hadrien,  and I wouldn't have guessed that. lol  I smell a powdery element to that and the citrus, which I love and that is one of a few scents I can wear.  Good thing there are so many scents to choose from. 🙂

I notice I pick up on different scents on different days @Ispend2much6, so I know what you mean!

Yay!!! Congrats @Ispend2much6! I also thought the coco cabana cream smelled like buttered popcorn. 😄 

@veronika23   Thanks!  I had no idea my son had such discerning olafactory abilities. 🙂

Congratulations @Ispend2much6! Enjoy all the wonderful goodies!

@faeriegirl   Thank you!

Wow what a fantastic gratis box @eshoe! Enjoy all the wonderful products!!!

Thank you @faeriegirl it is a pretty incredible surprise🤩!!!

Wow! What a great gratis! So funny we were just talking about the retinol. 😄 Congrats and enjoy @eshoe!!!

I know @veronika23! The DE is vegan too, thought you mentioned that (someone did anyway) and @MlleCC shared some great tips as well which will fit perfectly into my routine. Woohoo!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!! @eshoe 

Congrats! 

Thank you so much @twilightnicky!

You're welcome 😄

395 Replies
testing