Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Thank you for the updates @eshoe!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

You're welcome, @faeriegirl! It's an old thread but I like to sub to threads like this for updates:)

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

That is an amazing gift!

Wow wow wow!! Congratulations @eshoe!! You are so deserving of this! 💗💕 I'll be so happy to read your feedback. Have fun with everything!! 

Awww thank you @bakeamuffin, it’s pretty exciting and I’ve been having so much fun trying everything out!

I just can't get over this combo of the A-Passioni and B-Hydra.  I have these rough red spots on my cheeks, and these, plus the Protini, are making them disappear quickly.  Even my heavy night creams didn't moisturize as well.  I may have to become a DE fanatic!

https://www.sephora.com/product/a-passioni-retinol-cream-P439926?icid2=products%20grid:p439926:produ...

https://www.sephora.com/product/b-hydra-intensive-hydration-gel-P406712?icid2=products%20grid:p40671...

https://www.sephora.com/product/protini-tm-polypeptide-cream-P427421?icid2=products%20grid:p427421:p...

Thank you for all of the notes and observations @Ispend2much6 @bakeamuffin, I plan to introduce my skin tomorrow night, quite exciting!

@eshoe   Please let me know how it goes. 

@Ispend2much6@naturalooks15 has posted a new thread based on her purchase of the DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioni™ Retinol and I am going to post it there as well. I think most will probably lose interest by the time I find any results😄 but I think it will have meaning there.

@eshoe   I did read that; I'm glad it's finally working for her.

@Ispend2much6  that sounds awesome! I'm so glad it's working well for you 💗

@bakeamuffin   Thanks!  I know you love this brand too.

@eshoe based on your review of the Maison I decided to give it a little test in-store today... ohhhhh wow it is so incredible! How have you been finding the wear time? I normally like lighter florals but I like the spiciness and the citrus more than I thought I would!

YES @cianni I love spicy scents like this (most powdery light florals and I don’t agree)! In terms of wear, it’s very difficult for me to find a perfume that lasts more than an hour on me. I enjoy it (perfume) so I am constantly spraying/applying it throughout the day. This lasts as I would expect on me, about an hour, if that helps!

That's so cool that the Living Proof comes with a water test strip! Of course, I know without testing my water is ridiculously hard. I'll be interested to hear your results.

I posted in in the OP, @elise222, and it’s no surprise-for most of ya, it’s hard water 🚿 all around!

To those indicating they were going to receive a 1 lb box - today's the day! I'm so excited. 🤩

@ShortErica  That is the KaJa product and Valentine’s Day card I think. Congrats to you and @tastelikewater  for getting it.

Cool @naturalooks15! I was excited to be selected.

yes @ShortErica  very thoughtful gesture from the Mods & Sephora 🙂

@ShortErica Me too! Unfortunately I won't be home to open it until 5, but it will be worth the wait. 

6 Replies
testing