Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

@Ispend2much6  thanks for the update. I'm going to try that hair combo with the LP and the Briogio. 

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

@darkiceis   You're welcome!  Next time I need to add  a leave-in conditioner too I think.

Thank you for the breakdown on the LP and DE @Ispend2much6. I used the LP for the first time today and I can tell it did some deep cleaning; my hair even sounded quite squeaky. I was a little concerned it might be too much but followed up with the Olaplex 3, haven’t rinsed that out yet. 

Is your skin used to retinols?

@eshoe   I agree!  I was tempted to rub it to see if I could make a squeaky sound. 🙂

I use Alpha H's Beauty Sleep Power Peel 2-3 times a week at night, and it is a 0.5% retinol.  That's why I was a little surprised I could feel the Passioni when I applied it.  But after I put on the Protini I was okay.

I also occasionally use Lancer's The Method exfoliator, which is chemical and physical.  Boy is that stuff good!  I even used it on my feet.  It keeps the skin baby soft and smooth for 3-4 days no kidding.

What are you favorite retinol products?

@tsavorite  You're right; I was getting confused with Alpha H's being 15% glycolic acid.  I fixed the post.  It all gets a little confusing to me sometimes, since alpha hydroxic acids include a few different types.  From the Skinstore: "Alpha Hydroxy Acids (known as AHA’s, including glycolic, lactic, and citric amongst a few) can’t get raved about enough these days."

Skinstore says that glycolic acid is the holy grail for exfoliation.  I kind of believe them!

It's interesting that retinols encourage new cell growth and my red cheek bumps cleared mostly up after one use.

Thanks for the update @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl   Thank you- I can always count on you to be positive. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  Thanks so much for great reviews!! This really helps when deciding to try new products even though it may work different for us!! I hope you keep enjoying these great products!!☺

@yankeefaithful   Thank you!  I don't mind embarrassing myself a little to be helpful. 🙂  

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

This is a fabulous collection to try! That coconut cream smells delicious and is super hydrating. That and the replica lemon tree fragrance is a vacation you can wear! Enjoy!

Thank you @Amakened! Under the Lemon Trees is just the right spicy citrus for my liking, I am so grateful to be able to try everything in this amazing gratis😄!

@eshoe, congrats on this gratis! I am very curious about the DE products 🙂 ENJOY!

Thanks @pocketvenus, you and me both! Going to introduce it into my nighttime routine this week, easing in slowly😊

Congratulations @eshoe  on receiving this gratis. This is like super-perfect-dream-come-true-gratis that @TeamBIC  has put together !! Kudos to them !!

Thank you @naturalooks15 , I am so grateful and appreciative, it really is an amazing box of beauty🤩!!!

Congratulations on receiving this amazing gratis!! All of these products look so great!! You totally deserve it @eshoe!!! I hope you have fun testing all these out!! 😍🙌

Thank you @Shosh85! My surprise weekend company is gone and hoping to begin trying some of these in the next few days, can’t wait!

@eshoeOMGGG This is a wonderful gratis!! I can not wait to hear how you like all of this especially the Drunk Elephant Retinol cream.  I use a lot of their skin care so I am very curious about this one! 🙂 Enjoy!!  

@jen143xo it is 🤩!!! That DE has been on my need-to-try list since it came out so I am beyond excited and grateful to try it!

Congratulations to all the wonderful ladies who received this awesome gratis box! Look forward to the reviews. 

1 Reply
testing