Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Wowie! Congrats everyone who has received this! Fun fact: 75% of North Americans have hard water 😱

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Thank you @GG84 and I don’t doubt it. I cringe when I read our annual water report.

@GG84 , my living proof strip showed slightly hard water, but it didn't surprise me.  When I visit my parents in another state, their water tastes so much better.

@eshoe  Congrats everyone! What a fantastic gratis!!!

Thanks @Samtian😊!!!

Congrats to all the wonderful ladies who got this gratis! I got my package tonight and I just wanted to say thank you to @DrunkElephant  @SoldeJaneiro  @MaisonMargiela  Living Proof, and @SephoraBIC  for the opportunity to try these, and thank you @eshoe  for starting this thread 🙂

IMG_0839.JPGIMG_0842.JPG

Congratulations @suzyo! ☺💗

congrats @suzyo  can't wait for all your thoughts!

@suzyo - Congratulations!  Enjoy your new goodies!

I'm unable to give you a heart, but I'll keep trying. 💖💖💖

Such a fun gratis, @suzyo! Congrats on receiving this one!

YAY congrats   this is really an awesome gratis ENJOY my friend!! xoxox 🙂

Woohoo! Congratulations @suzyo! This is a lovely gratis box! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your new treasures! 🙂

Awesome! Congratulations @suzyo 

Yay!!!! Congrats @suzyo!!!

@suzyo Congrats on your gratis box!

@suzyo Congrats 🎉🎉🎉 so happy for you 😘

@suzyo   I'm so glad you got this gratis!

Congrat @suzyo! Enjoy and please report back on the products

Yay congratulations @suzyo, so so happy for you to receive such an amazing gratis!!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on everything 😊

Congratulations @suzyo!

@suzyo   Congrats girl!

testing