Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Thank you, @faeriegirl!  This is literally the gift from heaven!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

@eshoe wowza!!! Lovely. How exciting! I can't wait to hear how you like everything and I'm interested in how you are introducing the retinol. 

@CC3616 @MlleCC shared her routine and I’m going to follow it as I already use the La La; she mixed it in with the La La once for 1 week, then twice a week for 2 weeks to introduce it to her skin. I might still mix it in after that, 3x a week for 3 weeks (I also read about that suggested frequency just this morning, great timing!). Will take a bit of time but it will be worth it.

@eshoe  wow what an awesome gratis. I am super curious about the drunk elephant, and cant wait to hear what you have to say about it.

It will be a slow process but I will be sure to update @Anastasiya13 😊

Congratulations @eshoe and @Ispend2much6  !

Thank you soooooo much @KatieBT  @DrunkElephant @SoldeJaneiro livingproof and @MaisonMargiela !!

I cannot believe that the DE retinol cream was included in this, i have been eyeing it since it came out. MMM is my favorite fragrance brand and am so happy with this new scent. Thanks again and I can't wait to start trying all of these goodies out. It's going to be a fun Friday night pampering for me 😉

20190208_165937.jpg

@darkiceis - Congratulations!  How awesome that you received this great gratis!

For whatever reason, I'm unable to heart your post, but I'll keep trying. 💖💖💖

So glad to see you received this as well, @darkiceis! Congrats! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

YAY congrats @darkiceis  I cant wait to hear what you think about everything! ❤️ xoxox 🙂

Congratulations @darkiceis! 🙂 Just look at all these wonderful goodies! Have fun playing with your new treats! 

Yay!!! Congrats @darkiceis!!!

@darkiceis  Congrats 🎉🎉🎉 I’m still waiting for mine... I just got an email from ups saying that they’re going deliver on next Wednesday! 😃

Congrat @darkiceis 

Congratulations @darkiceis !! These are great products to receive and during a cold winter (or where I am)!! Enjoy playing!!😊

Congratulations @darkiceis !! These are great products to receive and during a cold winter (or where I am)!! Enjoy playing!!😊

Congratulations @darkiceis!!! I love the little paw, the real star 🌟 of the show😄 So happy for you to receive the new DE, wow wow wow isn’t this box full of good stuff!!

@darkiceis Congratulations!  MM does make some amazing fragrances... I'd imagine this one is no different!

@darkiceis Congrats on your gratis box!

@darkiceis Congratulations!  I see someone is trying to join in the party 🐈. 😁

Congratulations, @darkiceis!  This really is such an amazing gift!!

Congratulations @darkiceis. Such a wonderful gift. Enjoy! 🙂

19 Replies
testing