Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

WOW thank you so very much @SephoraBIC@DrunkElephant@MaisonMargiela, Living Proof and @SoldeJaneiro for this amazing gratis that just arrived! I am looking so forward to trying out some new and exciting products and reporting back. The Maison is already in use...and is the perfect spicy-lemony scent I need for spring🍋🌱 Love the test strip included with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo, I can already guess the condition of the water, so it's going to be fun to see the results! I have not tried the DE A-Passoni Retinol Cream yet, so after a bit more research on how to introduce my skin carefully to retinols (after a recent not-so-good intro :D), I will report back. So excited that a baby B-Hydra is included in this box as well! As for the new Coco Cabana...my skin is going to LOVE this hydration!

ETA: First DE Passioni exposure on Mask of the Week challenge thread:

Spoiler

WOW WOW WOW!!!WOW WOW WOW!!!Close-up.JPG 

Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT!!! Yep-I think this will help my hair!Yep-I think this will help my hair!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

Yes @missjeanie I feel the same about both of those! I bought 2 of the Beachwalk roller balls and they don’t seem to have a bit of powder to them at all. I find the Fireplace is similar to Commodity’s Velvet, but with that hint o’ powder😉

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, Drunk Elephant, Living Proof, Maison Margiela & Sol de Janeiro!!!

@eshoe I've had two of the full size beach walk and a few rollerballs of others.  Beach walk to me doesn't have the powdery smell at all.  Its so nice in the summer and this time of year I love to spritz it to make me remember that summer will come again lolI  I don't think I've tried velvet by commodity.  I've got gold, tea, nectar and rain.  I tried some of the darker scents but I think I was in a lighter mood when I went on my commodity spree lol

I’ve purchased a roller ball of the Gold as well as picked up alone with points recently @missjeanie ; I love the scents but so far the Velvet lasts the longest; seems like most fragrances don’t last too long on me. I haven’t tried the other scents you mentioned, but I hope to eventually!

Congrats @eshoe  This seems like the perfect gratis for you, with the DE skincare.

Ha ha yes it certainly seems tailor-made for me @sprocketta, complete down to the LP (anti-pollution, hard water...wish I didn’t have those things but I do🙄). I’m very grateful!

Congrats, @eshoe! This looks like a fun set of things to try out. I'm curious about the DE myself. Some retinols are too much for me, and I haven't noticed tremendous results from others, so it'll be interesting to see more about this one. 

Thank you @quspork, yep it’s a 1% but I was just researching this morning about retinol use and apparently I’ve been doing it all wrong. So this will give me the perfect opportunity to do it right😉

Congrats @eshoe! That looks like great gratis! I hope you enjoy everything, and I can’t wait to hear what you think 😊

Thanks @skcfan, I’m very excited to try out some new beauty goodies!

@eshoe Let us know how the retinol works!  And godbless you if you can stick to one face cream for a month consistently.  I know next to nothing about skin care so I'm always trying everything to see what works or cover my bases because FOMO!  

@itscarin  That is how I am too always using different products. I’m trying to stick to a routine this year!  Been using the drunk elephant retinol for about a month and it’s really nice! 

My day and night creams are set in stone (for now😂@itscarin, at least until my skin changes. But I haven’t had much luck with retinols/retinoids to date to this will be very interesting. I know from experience that I will need to ease into it as it appears the 1% is a high dose. To be fair, my review of that product probably won’t be for a couple of months. I just stopped using another 1% retinol after a couple of weeks due to some user error which resulted in tender cheeks and temples, and I want to do this one right! 

what an awesome gratis @eshoe - I always love hearing your skin care reviews!

Thank you @Kim888, can’t believe I was just discussing the DE this morning, now I can give it a good try😄

Congrats on the gratis @eshoe !!!! So many great goodies!!! I can't wait to hear your report because you give the best product reviews!!!! 

Thank you @sephoraaddict918! I love the variety they included in this box...skin, hair, body, fragrance-perfection 🤩

@eshoe  Congrats! That fragrance sounds really interesting! I love citurses, and lemon especially. Enjoy trying everything out! 

T@alexasteph for reference, if you have tried Eau d’Hadrien, it reminds me of that. Which is funny because the By Rosie Jane I received last year reminded me of Petite Cherie, also by Annick Goutal. Thank you, too😊

testing