Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sunday Morning Random Questions!

I love these so much! I feel like they're a fun little way to get to know a little more about everyone so I figured I'd post one of these!

1. What was the last song you listened to?

2. Anything you read recently that you LOVED?

3. What was the last thing you were enabled into buying?

4. Any exciting plans for the coming week?

5. Do you burn candles in the Summer?

6. Whats your favorite overall makeup brand?

Re: Sunday Morning Random Questions!

LOL My husband just discovered the Anniversary Sale and bought three pair of shoes!  I'm so proud of him, haha! (and a little jealous, I only got myself one pair!)

Aww your daughter sounds like a future enabler Smiley Wink lol. 

1.  What was the last song you listened to?

I don't remember.

2.  Anything you read recently that you LOVED?

No.

3.  What was the last thing you were enabled into buying?

Nail polish.

4.  Any exciting plans for the coming week?

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow for my six-month check-up.  Nothing can get more exciting than that!

5.  Do you burn candles in the Summer?

I don't have any candles; the frangrances are migraine triggers for me (even when they're not burning).

6.  Whats your favorite overall makeup brand?

I probably have the most make-up in BE.

Lol the dentist! I think that beats out my Hepatitis A and Tetanus/Diphtheria shots for excitement of the week! 

1.AC/DC Highway to Hell

2. Book-Greg Gutfeld the Joy of Hate

Manga- Pandora Hearts, it's a really interesting story with an          Alice in Wonderland theme. 

3.Yes to Tomatoes 3 step acne regimen bundle 

4. Camping probably

5. No I hate candles, and all of their smelly, waxy kind. 

6.Eh,  I don't have any brand I'd buy everything from, somethings are better from certain brands.I buy from Korres, Just for Redheads, Holika Holika, and Physicians Formula mainly. 

Oh my gosh that Yes to Tomatoes stuff worked so well for me, I hope it works for you too!

Question - did you ever buy the Holika Holika BB Creams? Would you recommend them to a friend? Haha, I'm thinking of buying some stuff from Holika Holika!

Yes to tomatoes is amazing! I already own some of their stuff, the mask is the best skin care item I have ever tried! If you haven't tried it they sell single packets. The quality of the products for the price is great!

Yes I have tried Holika Holika BB Cream. The only one I have tried is the clearing blue one, but I plan to purchase them all. I've yet to try other products by them but it's on my "gotta get" list. Only use if you can do  yellow undertones, I'm kind of in between so I can make it work. I get complements on how good my skin looks with it on. It'll definitely even out your complexion and cover most bumps while not completely masking your face (my light freckles still show through). It is a natural matte skin look. It lasts me all day without primer or powder, and I have only minor oiliness by the end of the day . However a finishing powder and a good primer would probably make this stuff not budge at all. I wore this swimming the other day and still had remnants of it when I washed my face later that night, I feel like it's water resistant as sometimes I have to cleanse my face twice to get it all off. But yes, I recommend that for $6 on Ebay that you try one. My friend and my mom tried it and are both going to purchase it.

I have used Holika Holika in the past...the BB that I tried was the aqua jelly one (can't remeber the name). I did like it a lot, but a bit dry for my skin type. It was really more like a light, water-based foundation, but the coverage was lovely and natural. I really liked their egg soaps, too!

I think I've read Pandora Hearts actually! OR at least I saw the cover of it before... hmm can't remember now lol. 

I agree I dabble in my fav brands... You like them in some areas of cosmetics better than others.

1. Strawberry Bubble Gum by Justin Timberlake.

2. The last book I read was Breakfast at Tiffany's. It was much different from the movie...far less "hollywood" that's for sure.

3. a bikini

4. I'm going to try Bikram Yoga for the first time this week!

5. Yes, Teakwood Mahogany is my favorite.

6. If I had to choose just one?! Probably Illamasqua because the quality of everything is incredible.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Whats different about Bikram yoga compared to other types of yoga?

1.Have you ever seen the rain? By CCR

2. Allure Articles

3.Tarte Products last Valentine's Day when a bunch of us were on here and someone posted about a Tarte sale and we all emptied our wallets on that. (It was hilarious). I haven't been enabled since then but I've done plenty of enabling:Smiley Tongue

4. Nothing exciting that I know of.

5. Yes  I love scented candles and I do burn them in the summer my favorite are Yankee Candles.

6.I'll have to cheat on this one and say MAC, Dior and YSLSmiley Happy

It's okay Smiley Tongue I cheated too lol and Ia ctually have a watermelon candle by Yankee Candle that I burn... mmmmm

1. ThriftShop

2. Mockingjay

3. 2 pairs of Lucky pants

4. hanging out with my family on the beach

5. yes.  I've been liking mint basil & fruity scents

6. ohhh too hard of a question

Ooh, I need to reread the Hunger Game books! I've blended all 3 of them in my head, and I want to adequately prep myself for Catching Fire when it comes out!

Eek thanks for reminding me!  I saw the trailer for Catching Fire last night & almost forgot that I have to re-read the books too Smiley Happy

LOL I knew I couldn't be the only person who does that! I did that with Hunger Games... but then I kept going NO THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY lol So this time I'm going to try and not read it so much to the point where I'm critiquing everything.

1. What was the last song you listened to? Blurred Lines
2. Anything you read recently that you LOVED? the last book that I loved was James and the Giant Peach (last week). Yes. I read kids books. Frequently. Smiley Tongue
3. What was the last thing you were enabled into buying? (an inexpensive) bottle of Jordan Sparks perfume, a few weeks ago. Someone was raving about it on fragrantica, and I broke from my no-buy. Heh. Smiley Happy
4. Any exciting plans for the coming week? Not a one!
5. Do you burn candles in the Summer? sometimes, when I'm doing yoga
6. Whats your favorite overall makeup brand? I'm a sucker for Benefit and their packaging.

I have Blurred Lines on repeat Robin Thicke is just so... mmmmm lol.

I love reading kids books!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats