Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sun Safety Kit Is Now Available For Purchase Online!

Re: Sun Safety Kit Is Now Available For Purchase Online!

As much as I was anticipating it, I was really hoping it wouldn't be released 'til payday. Alas, I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope they don't completely sell out by Friday! My summer of no-buy vow leaves every other Friday open to ONE order or trip to the store and this makes it VERY hard to be good!

Thank you!! Already jumped on that and placed an order Smiley Happy

Thanks! Just ordered mine even though I've been going back & forth on it. 

It came out SO late! & It was kind of hard to find on the site. Took me a good 5 minutes to finally find it. 

Thanks!  I've been stalking and stalking!

Saw this post and immediately my brain jumped to "What can you add to your order for $20 to get free shipping?" I venture to guess that some of you BeautyTalkers also had the same thought!

I think I'm going to buy 4 of the Sephora Moisturizing Bronzing Body Lotion (it's on sale for $5). I got a tube of it about two weeks ago at the suggestion of a friend and I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff! Pricing certainly has something to do with it but it gives this gorgeous tan glow that looks so natural and develops really fast. I usually put this on before bed at night and in the morning I look like I actually went to the tropical islands in my dreams. So if you're looking for a bronzing moisturizer, give the Sephora one a shot! 

I've been asking myself that question for a month!  I went from NARS Pure Matte lip stick to a perfume rollerball, to Sugar lip scrub, finally to realizing that I needed self-tanner and purchasing St. Tropez. Smiley Tongue

Of course, I'd rather get something extra then have to pay for S&H. Unfortunately there was nothing I needed from Sephora (lol but I want everything!) so I added a Sun Safety Kit for my little sister also. I'm thinking we'll be swapping items from our kits. She likes the tanners/bronzers and I'm an SPF girl, so it works out Smiley Happy

Ohhhh I like that strategy!! Maybe I can find a friend to do some trading with! 

I have been waiting and waiting... Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered mine and because of this transaction i'm a VIB now woohoo!

You're very welcome!! And congrats on becoming a VIB Smiley Happy

@Rawrxjasmine Congratulations!

thanks for the post!  Just ordered mine!

Thanks for the update.  I was also happy to see that it is priced lower than it was originally priced when it was listed on the website earlier.  Now I cannot resist!

Highlighted

How much was it before?

I don't remember them having a price up before. I think they just had the contents of the kit + a photo up as a sneak peek.

Oops, I think I was confusing this with another set.  Buzzbee3 is correct, sorry for the confusion.

I just bought my sun kit, and for the free shipping added the  ars purple eyeliner I wanted.  Id rather do that than pay for shipping.

thank you for the reminder,

I appreciate it!

I ordered it~

Thanks -- I noticed that it was available this morning and ordered it, too.  I then added a perfume rollerball I had on my wishlist.  Not only did it mean free shipping, but I'll get triple points on the order.  I'm glad the kit arrived while that was still going on.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors