Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Stolen or lost package?

Hi I ordered a few items and got a notifications that my packaged has been delivered. I got home just 5 mins ago and checked everywhere. I assumed it’s not in the mailbox because I ordered $300 worth and the box may not fit in my small mailbox. I  even checked front door of my house and I don’t see it. I called my local UPS carrier and they say they can’t help me because I have to contact Sephora. What a service huh? I’m so livid and mad right now because $300 worth of items and the box is no where to be found. What do I do. I’m so sad because I bought these for my birthday gift. Who would steal someone’s package, like it’s stupid!!! PEOPLE NOWADAYS!!

Tags:

Re: Stolen or lost package?

The same thing happen to me.. I never had a problem with Sephora delivery, but I got an email saying that my item arrived and it didn´t.

I am trying to contact Shepora but chat is unavailable and I can´t call right now.

Hi @PikiRocoto,

I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,
Rebecca

I also had a package supposedly delivered this Friday, and NOTHING arrived.  I also tried calling USPS.  This is so frustrating.  I am a loyal customer, and I have shopped at Sephora for almost two decades...

Melissa

Hi @mlt2120,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to assist you. 

Best,
Rebecca 

It says I received my package today but I did not receive anything. It was my birthday gift, I’m so upset !!!

Hi @96MG,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,
Zakiya

My order says it was delivered on 2/6 and I never received it I contacted ups and they couldn’t help. I’ve also written email on here to customer service as I am in tears not sure what to do since it was a lot of money and I never got my package:,( please help .. 

Hi @emileenamm,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your package! I'm going to send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

I think my package got stolen as well. I tried calling customer service and I can't get through. It is the first time my package has gone missing and I hope it's an error.

Hi @IceCream123,

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't received your package! I'll send you a PM to assist you.

Always,
Danee

Anonymous Insider

Same here! I’ve order a $250 dollor worth prodocts online for this thanksgiving. I was so excited when I receive the mail from UPS saying that its deliverd and left at the front door but when I got home, I couldnt find any package.... dont know what to do...those were gifts for my families and frinds:(

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your package! I'll send you a PM in just a moment to help.

Always

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Same here! I’ve order a $250 dollor worth prodocts online for this thanksgiving. I was so excited when I receive the mail from UPS saying that its deliverd and left at the front door but when I got home, I couldnt find any package.... dont know what to do...those were gifts for my families and frinds:(

@Sheri94sorry this is happening to you on your birthday! Patience is key, I agree with what everyone has posted already. I live in a community where everything looks the same, and sometimes mistakes get made.

I've been in your shoes, where packages marked as delivered but I've never received it and/or they actually get dropped off the next delivery day (my last experience was over a holiday so it was a few days after they marked it delivered) I've also had packages that were not mine delivered to my doorstep when the listed address was a town away! I wouldn't worry, they require a certain amount of time for the delivery to correct itself before investigating...ulta asks for 3 days after your package is marked delivered to open a case if you never got it lol

@Sheri94 UPS delivers to a lot of houses daily, so the houses tend to blur together. I had packages marked delivered, contacted UPS the same day and asked for the driver to come back, if possible. Sometimes they leave it at the wrong house, but once they retrace their steps they remember exactly where they left it..could be in a discreet area of a neighbor's home that one wouldn't exactly notice.

Sephora does need to put in the claim, not the customer, goes for any company. Also you probably used a credit card, understand its protection terms, as a last restort.

Understandably you're  frustrated, but being calm and patient will make it easier 🙂

@Sheri94 I get about a dozen shipments a week (sometimes more) some business and some personal. What I have noticed with UPS in particular is that will often check off the delievered option on their system when they are in the city they are delievering. Whether it's to save time, who knows. I'd recommend calling Sephora CS and they should be able to open an investigation.

@Sheri94 I deal with shipping issues all the time and it is true Sephora has to contact UPS not the customer.  They need to file an investigation for you.  I would call customer service ASAP for them to help you.

I called customer service the lady told me to wait 24 hours and speak to the mailman. Wthhhhh!!! How can I wait or speak to him tomorrow when I’m working and he usually comes lunch time. I can’t believe $300 went down drain. I spent so much for nothing 

@Sheri94 It feels that way now. But calm down, just breathe. You've reported the incident to the right people, if your package does not turn up when you get home from work tomorrow, call CS back and let them know. I promise you, you are not out $300.

Thank you. It’s just so heartbreaking because I usually don’t spend this much at Sephora. This is my first big purchase as a birthday gift to myself. Coming home to nothing when receiving a “delivered notification” was upsetting. Thanks for your help though, I will wait 24 hours. If not then I guess I’ll have to give them a cal again 😞

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing