Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

So what did you buy with your VIB/VIB Rouge $15 or $20 gift card?

I am taking it on faith that Sephora will get the gift cards into your hands soon.

I wanted to start a happy, what did you get thread. This way we can post our new beauty prizes here.

I will start.

I got the

HOURGLASS
Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free

in Shell.

Thanks Sephora, and I want to give a shout out to the Mod Kevin.  Kevin if you are listening, you are doing a good job.  Everyone here loves Sephora, and just doesn't want to be forgotten, that is the reason for all the anxiety about the gift cards. 

Re: So what did you buy with your VIB/VIB Rouge $15 or $20 gift card?

It really isn't that strong, I didn't know that it had a defined scent/fragrance when I bought it and I thought it just smelled like soap!

Good to know! I buy everything but perfume and MAC lipstick unscented, so I tend to pick up on scents pretty quickly and need a brush cleaner. (I'd love to use the Clinique one as it is unscented but someone thought it would be smart to put wheat protein in brush cleaner. *sigh* ) 

Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book, a little gift from my self for my birthday (today) Just got back from the store. 

Happy Birthday!!!

Thank You! Feels amazing to get these comments Smiley Happy & at Rayna06 It wasn't complete until I walked out Smiley Happy 

Happy happy birthday!

happy birthday!! a birthday is never complete without a little black bag from sephora! Smiley Wink

Happy birthday yazmin!

Just seeing this now, but I hope you had a happy birthday!

i bought :

nails inc. Special Effects Crackle Top, :

SEPHORA COLLECTION Set of 5 Color Hit Nail Set:

Formula X For Sephora Transformers Top Coats:

nails inc. Fibre Optic and 2 additional nail polishes.
SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Elemental Molten Liquid Liners.

I'm going to use one of the brushes from the eyeliner set as a detail brush for nail art.

When i have a discount coupon I use it for something really special instead of things i normally buy

I second the shout out to Kevin & Diana as well. We all appreciate your efforts.

Mine was kind of lame, didn't buy anything for myself Smiley Sad haha. I purchased:

• 3x Boscia Mask Medley (I'll be putting one in each of my goodie bags for work)
  • Fresh GC Holder (great value!)
  • VIB Rouge compact mirror Heart

I got Hourglass Immaculate too, in Vanilla. I had sampled Porcelain and it was too yellow but Vanilla is PERFECT. And I picked up First Aid Beauty lotion beause it was there, but I haven't tried it yet.

Off topic but I love your cavaliers!! I have a little boy myself named Spades Smiley Happy

Thank you so much.  They are such wonderful dogs.  I would love to see a picture of your Fur-baby.  Here is a picture of the two together.image.jpg

Gorgeous pups, Dandylionfluff! Smiley Happy

Thank you killahbabe!

omg my dog is breathing over my shoulder and is like why are looking at other dogs? you have meeeeee

p.s. your dogs are awesome!

I purchased a second BUXOM
Shimmer & Shake™ Show-Stopping Collection of 15 Mini Full-On™ Lip Polishes & Cream. Addiction much?

I'm waiting until the 6th, so I can purchase the new Naked 3 palette. Super excited. I love rosy and taupe shades. Smiley Happy

You will love it!! I ordered it when it first became available on Urban Decay's web site.  It will be a Christmas gift from my hubby.  He has such great taste in gifts for me, LOL.   Just yesterday he asked me how many gifts he has already gotten for me, LOL.

4 Replies