Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Shiseido Wrinkle Resistant 24 Balancing Softener has been discontinued.

Shiseido Wrinkle Resist 24 Balancing Softener has been DISCONTINUED. I found out on their web page, however no one is giving out replacement information. What do I use in place of the Wrinkle Resist 24 Balancing Softener. 

I am 51 yoa, causation, with dry skin (no oily areas). This product gave soft, glowing, luminesce, plump, moisturized skin. It got rid of my dry scaly skin. HELP… what do I use in it’s place?

Re: Shiseido Wrinkle Resistant 24 Balancing Softener has been discontinued.

I was a fan of Shiseido skincare products for years but the changes in their product lines got to be too frustrating. I began using Lancôme Tonique Confort with acacia honey last year and love it. You may find it a good replacement. Lancôme Hydra Zen lightweight moisturizer and cream-gel also feel very nice and great for daytime and warmer weather. I'm going to try the cream for winter. Good luck!

Re: Shiseido Wrinkle Resistant 24 Balancing Softener has been discontinued.

Just to give it a try, I purchased Garnier Rose Water Micellar Cleansing Water. It’s a cleanser. I used a cotton swab and it takes off all makeup (except water proof mascara). It leaves your face feeling clean, soft, bouncy, and moisturized. 

Thank you for your input. I may try your recommendation…just to see how well it works on my skin. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing