Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora traveling box #2

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

I plan to as well, I think it's just a good heads up. 

we should definitely give a heads up on used/opened things with labels

I will be labeling everything too -- just look for pink, orange, or green color coding labels Smiley Happy

You are so organized! Color coding and all! Smiley Happy

Haha! I try, I try!

Just so we're on the same page (I have the color coded thing going on too lol but i have green instead of orange) what colors go for what?

I'm thinking green for brand new, never used. Orange for swatched. Pink for used 1x-2x & sanitized? I think I'll still write on the label too just to be on the safe side Smiley Happy

I think I will separate mine into ziplock bags. One for new and unused, the other for swatched and barely used. I'm not as organized as Poshified Smiley Tongue

Please do write or at least put in a paper with your code on it. Sometimes I can be a bear of very little brains. 

can we also decide how much used up something can be. like half used perfumes hair products  and nail polishes, are those ok if we sanitize and label? or do we want just swatched and barely used

I think that's a good idea, i'm planning on sanitizing everything but I  would still like to give a heads up or something. Mainly everything has been used just once or just swatched.

i plan on sanitizing everything that is used, how exactly should i go about that with skincare products? i have a shiseido moisturizer 100 pt perk that i tried once and it just doesn't absorb into my skin, and a shiseido eye cream that i had the same problem with (plus 3 more unused but unsealed samples of the same product)

Well you can't really sanitize, can you?, but you could reassure everyone that you used with clean hands, i scrub my hands thoroughly when sticking my finger in a jar, but i mostly use a little spatula for stuff in a jar. 

i used a little spongy thingy Smiley Happy i assure you all it is indeed clean Smiley Happy as will be everything else i put in the box Smiley Happy 

Are they jar products? If so I don't really think that there is a way to sanitize those if you spray alcohol on them it might mess them up don't quote me I just don't know lol. I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard for someone to scrape off a thin layer or something though, maybe you should just ask though? I'm not really too sure.

that's what i was thinking too... i didn't want to spray anything on it and mess it up! so i'll just mark that it's used once and clean, but i can take a new sponge to it and wipe off the top layer too if that makes people more comfortable Smiley Happy 

Jar products are really hard to sanitize. If it isn't the most expensive thing ever, I would leave it out.  Or at least make it clear it was opened. Tubes and pumps are easier to wipe with alcohol, but you still want to know it was opened. 

I personally think half full perfumes are fine (if you haven't had it for 10 years or something), but if a nail polish is really half used (instead of once or twice), it's harder to use an more likely to thicken. I'd leave it out unless you know someone specifically wants it. I expect there will be plenty of other things in the box. 

If this is still open, I would love to participate! I mostly just read the posts here, but I have loads of stuff I don't want - I know I have some polish and tons of deluxe samples of course. It's just taking up space, and I would love to find a home for it all! I'll post pics tomorrow if I can still join up

Just saw that it was full! Please keep me in mind if you do another box!

Just keep checking back often. I am sure box #3 is very close Smiley Wink.

I have enough for another box if you think i should get another list going after we get this one on the the first person on the list. 

if you do, make sure you put me on the list directly after rickie Smiley Wink 

Hahaha, I might give the next one a miss and let some other people have a turn. We'll see. Smiley Happy

I was going going make a rule for the third box that if you are participating in the other two, then it would be fair to wait until others have a chance to sign up that haven't gotten on a list. What do you think? That way I will set a deadline to sign up and after that anyone can join the list.

Sounds like a great idea, and a very fair one.

717 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos80
  • IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • perfume.jpg
  • tsb1.jpg
  • IMG_20130823_134054_315.jpg
  • swfupload_8761051783332877045.jpg
  • swfupload_8054147340619524921.gif
  • tsb.JPG
  • TSB.JPG