Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora traveling box #2

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

Ok, thanks!

Thanks! I was curious about the same thing but I was too scared for some reason. Thanks for asking, IowaFarmGirl!

The box has been sent out and is on its way to Nebel!  The tracking number is:  9114901159815959888933

Enjoy!

Wanted to update you guys!! I have the box and made my swap last night.  I will be putting it in the mail either this afternoon if I get out of work early enough or tomorrow morning.  I will update later with what I took/put in. Smiley Happy

So excited to have anther box soon. This is too much fun. Smiley Happy

I'm so glad to hear that the box made it to you safely and you've had a chance to pick some goodies from this box!  Can't wait to hear what you've exchanged (and now it will be one step nearer).

Here is what I took out: 

And what I put in:

I didn't make the PO today, but I will ship it off tomorrow morning and update you with the tracking ##  Cheers, My BBFFs!

So.... I'm a loser.

I have been carrying the addressed box around for literally three days and keep getting thwarted by the Post Office.  

I tried to go on Saturday but they were operating on limited hours and closed before I had got there.

I tried to go today, but it is Columbus day, so I got to pull a rather embarrassed U-turn in the parking lot.... 

TOMORROW THE BOX WILL BE ON ITS WAY, I PROMISE.

Come hell or high water!

xoxo,

L

Highlighted

Oh my gosh, i guess you saved me the trip! I've been trying to mail the TSB 1, But they were closed on saturday and i was about to go in alittle bit today!

I tried to send out box 4 but couldn't either

Conversation Stats
Photos80
  • IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • perfume.jpg
  • tsb1.jpg
  • IMG_20130823_134054_315.jpg
  • swfupload_8761051783332877045.jpg
  • swfupload_8054147340619524921.gif
  • tsb.JPG