Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora traveling box #2

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

I'm excited! I wish i would have gone sooner on the list but oh well, I can wait! Plus i'll be buying more things and have more to put in Smiley Happy

I will probably have so much more to add by the time it gets to me because I know I'll pick up more julep boxes and value kits but only want half of it

carrie1975 said she's starting a 3rd box on Tuesday, but that for the first few days, only folks who haven't signed up for a box yet would be able to join, to give everyone a chance to get in on the fun.  Smiley Happy

I will most likely not join, I want others to experience the amazing box! And i need the other boxes to get to me so i can know how much stuff i will have left. 

That's exactly what I was thinking because I don't have THAT much stuff and I think I will probably put everything in this box even if I don't take much out.

I did see some Stila color pigments on clearance at Nordstrom Rack this afternoon that I thought would be good for the box but hubby said the point of the box is to give what you already have, not buy new things just to put in it. Lol. I know he's right but I was so tempted.

this box is going to way a million pounds by the end of it if everyone puts in everything they have no matter how much they take out

Yup. Did you see the picture of the first box? The box was already overflowing after the first recipient. Hopefully we'll have some takers for the large items early on.

we have more people for our box so we might need 2 boxes by the time we are done

Yea, I think it will be heavy.  So take lots of things out that interest you before adding things in.  I don't think we'll be able to add too much without taking some stuff out, and I'm sure we won't all be able to add everything that's on the 'possible' list. Smiley Happy

Two boxes would start to get rather expensive.  It's about $17 for the postage, but I don't think anyone wants to spend $34 just to send two boxes around.  So we'll have to take lots of things out to be able to add in new things instead.  It should be fun!

I've been thinking the same thing when I see good deals on stuff lol. But I do love the countless color pigments if you change your mind! Smiley Happy

i'm first in line and i'll be throwing some juleps in, hopfully some will make it to you Smiley Happy what kinds of colors are you interested in? i can put your name on some if you like Smiley Happy

I love Orange,  and Glitter Smiley Happy

Is it weird that on my Laptop the picture is upside down, but on my iPad it's the right side up??

That probably has to with the fact that I took the pic on my iPad

Lots of Benefit and Julep? I'm so glad I'm after you!

Want anything labeled for you?

Thanks but that's ok, there's only one person between us so I'm sure I'll still have plenty to choose from. Are the Julep lipsticks the Paris or New York set?

I don't remember but the names are Lady in Red, Charleston and Sweet Lorraine

i think that's the paris one Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Okay, I am unable to get data on the laptop right now but can post a couple pictures of the final contents of the box(depending on how much room I have). The big box in the middle is the artist color box from Sephora. I will hopeful have data by morning to post the list and rules to the top of the page and the box will depart for it's first stop on the long journey. The second picture is samples of perfume and beauty care with a few makeup samples too

Beautiful! A Lucky someone is going to get that OH Truth Serum! It's an awesome Serum.

That OH Truth Serum is great. I got a sample of it, and it really made my skin look better.

I was going to put in one too lol. So hopefully two people want one Smiley Happy!

ooh, i'm excited! i may just **bleep** that up Smiley Very Happy

I think it's so silly s n a t c h is bleeped, I swear the only way anyone uses it is just like this and then something completely normal to say looks bad for no reason. 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos80
  • IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • perfume.jpg
  • tsb1.jpg
  • IMG_20130823_134054_315.jpg
  • swfupload_8761051783332877045.jpg
  • swfupload_8054147340619524921.gif
  • tsb.JPG
  • TSB.JPG