Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora traveling box #2

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

Ahh Thanks! Smiley Happy

Ooh, goodies from the VIB bag. I didn't get the FAB wash, crossing my fingers for it. 

I'd be happy to have some FAB face wash, too, so anyone ahead of me is welcome to add it and know its going to a happy home. 

You can have my FAB face wash, mafan Smiley Happy

I have a whole bunch of bare minerals loose eyeshadows that i have only used a few times.  is this something that anyone would want?  i seriously have about 20.  I just dont like how messy they are adn would rather reach for an eye shadow palette.  Let me know!

Here's what i will be putting in. But i'm also doing the other TSB So if you want something i can put it in this box instead of the other box. 

I just thought i'd ask as well if anyone has a Temptu Airbrush System, I have two pink Blush Pods that i just don't like on me. If you do or plan to get a Temptu let me know! 

Highlighted

Oh I didn't think about that. I have some colors for Dinair collecting dust too that I would gladly just send to anyone. I would actually like to sell the whole thing, I just can't get the hang of it and rarely use it Smiley Sad Does the Temptu foundation last on you? I have this one:

The Temptu is amazing. I love that you don't need to clean it, Just pop a pod it and bam! I get tons of compliments about how it does not look like makeup. It covers beautifully and last all day! Does not budge form my face at all, and i don't use primer with it, i just set with a tiny bit of loose powder. 

I hate rules as much as some of you but they are posted to make sure everyone has a fair chance at what they would like and for everyone to enjoy the sisterhood of the traveling Sephora box.

rules are common sense:

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

I hope everyone has fun and thins out their stash of unwanted items in the process!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos80
  • IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • perfume.jpg
  • tsb1.jpg
  • IMG_20130823_134054_315.jpg
  • swfupload_8761051783332877045.jpg
  • swfupload_8054147340619524921.gif
  • tsb.JPG
  • TSB.JPG