Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora play October 2018

a

Hello Sephora users,

Did I miss something? I thought that when we signed up for Sephora Play we were asked for a profile. Why then at my age of 65 am I getting hot watermelon pink lipstick and an all nighter spray for my makeup ? HELLO? I rarely stay up until 1 AM!!

Such a GREAT disappointment! There are so many products for my age category!

The samples we receive are free products at stores, so as a bonus buy, why aren't you checking  out who your customers really are?

RE: Sephora play October 2018

Simple. Because they don’t give a rip about their customers.

Re: Sephora play October 2018

LOL, @SydneySendai! The All-Nighter spray is a really great products and it's not meant to be taken literally! Use it in the morning to set your makeup for the day and it helps with staying power. I like to use it when I know I won't have much time for touch-ups throughout the day and can rely on it to help with fading.

Thanks 

Sephora play October 2018

I am 38 and an usually in bed, asleep, by 11. I find the All-Nighter spray works great for keeping my day makeup on all through work. As for watermelon lipstick, I agree that more customization would be nice in regards to colored products.

I don't even do the Play box thing, but think it's a little ridiculous to expect everyone to have a use for a watermelon/bright pink lip shade! I know it's probably an item in the monthly box that whatever brand it is decided they were going to provide Sephora with to include - much like Clinique GWP (gift with purchase) with makeup items in them include either warm or cool tones but rarely give the option of choosing one or the other in every GWP they do. Even the times that they do give the choice for either, they seem to think that everyone who picks the cool tones wants a practically neon pink lip or those who opt for warm tones are interested in a dark raisin-colored lip! Which also happen to be the shades they include with the GWP that don't offer the choice between both tones. It's a matter of keeping costs down while still being able to do the promotions.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing