Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora digital event

For the November 2022 events some people told me that the emails were sent to sign up but I didn’t get any email so I went on the sephora-events site as well but it still says “coming soon”. Can anyone tell me why and if they were able to sign up yet?

Re: Sephora digital event

I received an email. I was able to sign up for Dermalogica which cost 100 Beauty Insider Points

the email I received was sent out November 6th, NARS seems to be full but I was able to sign up for charlotte tilbury and Augustinus bader

@katherineccccc @I saw it posted on Instagram. The Nars one is full but I signed up for Charlotte tilbury. 

@katherineccccc I received an email with links to the events and was able to register. It seems like some of the events, like the Nars and Charlotte Tilbury ones filled up fast, though--I saw people on Reddit mention that they weren't able to register because those events were full.

@txcatx @It’s weird some of us got the email and others didn’t. I asked customer service but they couldn’t do anything for us that didn’t get it. I always get the email but didn’t get this one. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing