Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@GracieLuu though I'm not in Canada o was having that similiar issue if on tablet go to secret tab or incognito tab when you are using a browser. If using app make sure your phone is updated as well as ur Sephora app and that should have you seeing the rewards as fast as everyone else. It was a bummer for me when I tried for the sweetpeach palette and the sunnies twice that and I never fixed the address in the account which I thought if it were free why does it matter but it did which is weird. I hope that helps solve and you can cash in on your rewards perks

@shirleylin88 I received an order a day or two ago from Sephora that was shipped by lasership and I didn't like the experience it just had a delivery date and didn't load any type of activity til the day of delivery n I hated it badly. I did receive it though so I'm glad nobody walked off with my package. I redeemed the 750pt tf reward and got a shipped notification along with lasership I'm just waiting for it to say what's the delivery date cuz I know it won't be traceable til day of delivery lol

saw this on Mobile App

IMG_2588.PNG

I've already cashed in on one round of the 250 point Ole perk, I may just have to do it again with my next purchase....can never have enough Truth Serum!

PRODUCT INFO TOO FACED THE SKINNY DIP LONDON COLLECTION Update your lip look with two limited-edition Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks from Too Faced. Take your favorites on the go with an exclusive Too Faced x Skinny Dip London makeup bag. This reward includes: Too Faced x Skinny Dip London makeup bag (9 ¾" L x 4" W x 4 ¾" H) 0.40 oz/12 mL Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Rainbow 0.23 oz/7 mL Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in On Pointe * Subject to Beauty Insider Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 200. Offer is valid with 750 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only.

http://www.sephora.com/the-skinny-dip-london-collection-P418193?skuId=1941715 Here is the link for the Too Faced reward >.> I went into incognito to see it 

TF 750 pt reward up for Canada, in app.  Just got it!

Shades are melted matte - on pointe (the vib rouge exclusive shade) and melted rainbow according to the description.

If anyone missed the bite lip lab reward, it's back up on the CA side.

Did everyone see today's reward right away?  I usually don't but today I did even though I didn't do anything special.  I wonder whether they have fixed the rollout issue or maybe I just got lucky today.

@Sophiaaax3 yes I noticed it n took advantage of it 

Is that tf reward gonna be for us haven't received emails for bazaar in weeks

FRESH 750 CANADA:
http://www.sephora.com/hydrate-with-fresh-P418192?skuId=1941707

Stay hydrated inside and out with deluxe samples of the brand's most moisturizing products, plus a Fresh water bottle. Rejuvenate your lips, face, and body and receive a Fresh box with a personalized note from the founders. 

This reward includes:

• Fresh Custom Water Bottle 
  • 0.16 oz/5 mL Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil deluxe sample 
  • 0.07 oz/2.2 g Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy deluxe sample
  • 0.5 oz/15 mL Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex deluxe sample
  • 0.23 oz/7 mL Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Serum

Got an order confirmation through for the Tarte set! Since I now only have 200 points left I don't have to worry about this crap for awhile!

They look awesome! Congrats and glad you're happy with your reward! Smiley Happy

8,972 Replies