Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

3 mins, anyone gets anything?

New notification showing in the "New" section: rewards of 750 points or more ship free with no merchandise purchase required.

Quote of the day: THIS BAZAAR IS BIZARRE.

nothing else to express the feeling =/

New 100, 250, and 500 point rewards up on the bazaar!

Rewards up on Canadian site

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

awaited point perks...more disappointment. Better value picking up Sephora favorite kits.

Mini rant: Why is a custom make over 500 points? I remember there was a point perk that had a few items PLUS a custom make over and we were still annoyed lol. 

Also. I get that they're saying its worth $50 but why spend 500 points when for $50 you can get a gift card to spend on anything in store plus the make over. 

I don't get why they leave rewards posted when they are no longer available?

I am going to Vegas for an annual trip in two weeks.  I will definitely pop in to Sephora, maybe get a makeover.  I would not however, waste my points on that reward! Not sure what I am waiting for, except the 100 point items seem the best at this time.

@willa25 @Blackwhiskey

Please report back on how the return process for this goes. Mine arrives on Monday, so I cannot go until next week. I do not want to drive all the way over there to get hassled (part of the reason I never return things is because I hate hassles). I will report back on how mine goes (unless I decide to keep it to avoid the hassle), but I am sure the other 299 will get returned before mine even arrives.

I'm glad I was working and missed the 750 pt KVD perk. Although based on pictures I didn't think it was going to be a good one anyways considering that the liners were worth 100 pts each, but it's horrible that it's much worse than I imagined. I feel you all are owed 550 points.

I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to snag one of these because it looked awesome. Now that I see the pictures it's such a huge let down Smiley Sad 

origins reward is up!

origins reward is up! so is living proof!

I see the living proof 20,000 point available now too

Living Proof trip is up

I'm thinking they're going to leave the really good ones until later, so that we can all spend as much as possible during the points appreciation week in the hopes of snagging one of them.

I can see the Kat Von D Two Custom looks - 2000 points in App now

I swear I just saw Hourglass 1000 and boom it disappeared

Only Kat Von D TWO CUSTOM LOOKS BY KAT VON D BEAUTY & LANCÔME MASTER CLASS is up, I think the hourglass is up either next week or next next week...

Lancome master class is up

9,023 Replies