Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

It was mobile where it showed up for me first FYI 

its on chrome and the app!

Here is a tip for those that use MacBooks! In order for you to see the pages, you can't just refresh the page, you have to CLOSE THE APP! thats what works for me.. as well on the phone. you have to close the app and open it up again!

since i'm bored I scrolled down to the bottom of the page it has a few coming soons. In the US it says 25k points for a trip to San Francisco for an evening with a vlogger nic...something 

Ulta always gives away tons of FREE Benefit and here goes Sephora charging points for it.

I don't even like this brand!  

Smashbox palette & another UD Vault.  The rewards that won't go away!  Yaaaaaawn!

Welp, the much beloved Benefit backpack perks are now OOS on the US side as well. Those who wanted to get the perk, hope you got it! Smiley Happy

Wow it's just unbelievable how low the quantities are on these rewards. This program is so ludicrous to me. [Carry on! Smiley Happy]

Congrats to those who got the Benefit backpack ! While it wasn't my choice in rewards I know many of you will enjoy it !

Congrats to everyone who nabbed the backpack. I had one in my cart and thought I'd finally gotten a reward higher than 500 points for the first time since the Marc Jacobs duo, but NOPE!

But congrats! May you enjoy your backpack with lots of happiness.

Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to keep it civil, please and thank you! We appreciate all of your feedback, and understand that this is a very hot topic, but please remember to be kind to each other and keep the arguing to a minimum. Smiley Happy

Back in stock (US), the Benefits backpack reward:

Nevermind. It's been snagged so it's OOS again.

http://www.sephora.com/benefit-perfect-pack-P414248?skuId=1887975

Belif moisturizing bomb, hourglass mineral primer , benefits cosmetics VIP SAN FRANCISCO EXPERIENCE are up for USA .

On my phone: Belief True Cream Moisturizing Bomb 100pt perk, Hourglass veil mineral primer 100pt perk, and Benefit VIP San Fran Experience 25Kpt perk. That's all I'm seeing.

The vault is up

Vice lipstick vault up for canada

UD vault up

UD lipstick vault up for Canada

Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 12.04.44 PM.png

URBAN DECAY VICE LIPSTICK VAULT

Your newest vices are here. Nab the entire collection of 100 lipsticks in six finishes, all specially engraved for Sephora. With nourishing ingredients and a luxe gunmetal case, this collection will have you hooked.

This reward includes:

• 100 x 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks
  • Vault case

* Subject to Rewards Bazaar Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 3. Offer is valid with 20,000 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for Canadian residents only.

LINK: http://www.sephora.com/urban-decay-vice-lipstick-vault-P414268?skuId=1887140

I've still got nothing on Chrome or my Android. BUT it doesn't look like I'm missing much....

This is so trippy. I see the UD lipstick Vault is in stock on IE still, but shows OOS on Safari.

Safari also has an extra 250 pt Ralph Lauren perk that I don't see on IE.

Now I see the Lip Vault

Bunch of 100 point perks on app but not the trip

9,023 Replies