Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

UD and Amore Pacific up on Canada site!

UD OOS Canada Site 

Vault now OOS on Canada site...not surprised since there were...5??

gone.  had it in my cart and then it disappeared.  sad face.

UD OOS on the US site as of 12:03pm

UD OOS for Canada

UD is out of stock. 

So, today I was running late and did not check the app nor the website on Internet Explorer until my clock read 10:00 on the dot. Nothing loaded on my app but the AmorePacific and UD Vault were both there.

Maybe I need to stop refreshing the page before 10 AM and only click the page after last week's rewards have already been bump down to the sections below and the New Rewards section is empty...

Am I the only one who would rather see decent 100pt perks than all these ridiculously rare ones? Like the first week I saw Becca Opal and Armani fluid sheer pop up as OOS, and I was so hype for that

So i saw it come up on my phone app, and then it asked me for my password. and it didn't allow me to sign in! it still doesn't although my password is correct! 

almost had it... again... and it slipped away! 

Saw UD went on live on 12:02, but I didn't have enough points.

Of course!! I catch the UD Vault, in stock, basically by accident when I don't have enough points (or interest really) to get it, but when I was refreshing three browsers and my phone for the HG reward, it doesn't show up until it's OOS! 

I just have to laugh - I'm refusing to allow myself to get upset about this because if it's not fun, then it's not worth it to me (to each their own). I'll just hold onto my points until something comes up that I have points for and really want and maybe after 100 times of that happening or so, people will have used up enough points that I'll be able to snag one. Smiley Happy

CONGRATS to those of you who were able to snag  the UD reward. I know it was highly coveted and low in stock. Even those who grabbed my beloved before I could, I'm happy for you and hope you love them as I would have. <3 (hehe)

I saw the UD on the app at 11:01 CST, wasn't on IE at the same time and when I went back into the app it wasn't there again...didn't see it show up in IE until it was OOS at about 11:10!  So weird....

I guess it could be random servers. Not anyone can see it through. Only 30 of UD, right? For anyone who concerned, I saw it out of stock as soon as it went live. I knew it would be really hard to get. I didn't think I'd like to get UD because of lipsticks in this set. I made a joke with my friends that If I get it then I'll let my daughter plays with all of the lipsticks. I owned only 1 UD matte lipstick so far. I'm not a fan that crazy for UD lipsticks. Plus right now, I only wear matte/ cream lipsticks. If anyone didn't have any chance to get it now then later on you can get something else, maybe it's rare or even better than UD set. It Could be YSL, Marc Jacobs, Melt Too Faced, Dior sets or huge palettes. Congrats to 30 lucky ones for today!! 😆 And good luck to the rest! Oh, well.. My baby has very high fever and I have to get ready for the trip this weekends. Will be back and chat with you guys next Wednesday or Thursday. With 💖‼️ 

In all of the rewards I was only able to get my hands on the sk II reward, would I have preferred HG 1,000 reward over this , 100%, but I am not a sore looser so I am grateful for what I got. I'm sure you guys are wondering what It looks like so here it is.IMG_8458.JPG

Excited to see what new rewards will be out soon!

In the past we saw rewards from josie maran, dry bar, bumble and bumble, and caudalie. Looking forward to seeing some of these brands in October. Fingers crossed!

What's the point of being a loyal Sephora VIB Rouge all year when I can't even get my hands on one of the more upscale rewards. *Super Frustrated*. I love Sephora..... but I'm moving on, taking my beauty business  to a new company.

I wish at this point I could just exchange points for money. I know it's first come first serve for the big rewards but if it's this impossible and the smaller point perks are mostly a pass I don't see a point in the point system. It doesn't give me a reason to stay as a customer. I'd rather get exchange it for a small amount of money than wait a life time to see if I can get a 5000 point perk.

Omg. There is going to be an Ole Henriksen spa day reward for you and a friend for 10000 points...! So sad I don't have enough points. I LIVE for Ole Henriksen products!!!!Screenshot_20161004-003958.png

9,023 Replies