Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Wao the Kay von d base is awesome

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

UPCOMING FOR CANADA

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 12.18.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-19 at 12.18.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-19 at 12.18.34 PM.png

That Ralph Lauren blanket 😍

Ok here it is! Smiley Happy

I am super happy with this reward. I would have been just as happy to purchase it too. You all know my obsession with this thing LOL.

I think if you are considering getting a lot of items from the vintage collection this vault may be a better deal. There is a lot of value in it and the colors are beautiful. Like I said previously, it should release later this fall and I'll be keeping an eye out and posting on the Urban Decay thread when I see more.

It arrived in perfect condition in a HUGE box! I had a hard time getting it through the doorway lol

The necklace pictured below is very delicate and small. It's sterling silver. Pretty but too dainty for me.

Spoiler
UD Vault Necklace.jpgUD Vault Top.jpgUD Vault bottom.jpgUD Vault Open.jpgUD Vault Eye 1.jpgUD Vault Eye 2.jpgUD Vault Eye 3.jpgUD Vault Nail 1.jpgUD Vault Nail 2.jpgUD Vault Lipstick 1.jpgUD Vault Lipstick 2.jpg

@veronika23,

Congratulations!  It's beautiful!  I hope you enjoy it for a long time.  I can't believe how fast you got this.  There is definitely an advantage living in Canada.  Smiley Happy

Thanks @tsavorite Smiley Happy I got it fast because I'm about 5-6 hours from the warehouse Smiley Wink If I buy before a certain time the day before chances are I get it next day. Smiley Happy

Have you seen what our Prime Minister looks like... now there's an advantage! Smiley Very Happy  Oh man I'm bad lol

@veronika23,

I live close to a warehouse too, and NEVER get anything that fast! It seems slower and slower.

I have seen photos of your Prime Minister, and yes, There's an Advantage!  It's true! Go Canada! Smiley Happy 

@tsavorite oh really? That's too bad Smiley Sad  Maybe because they have more orders than us? It never used to be this way. Always took weeks. It's probably the only advantage to the Canadian warehouse. Haha yeah he's total eye candy Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23,  You are right, maybe they are really busy and understaffed at times!  I don't mind the wait, and sometimes the wait is because my items are being shipped across the country!  I do think it's remarkable and wonderful that you got your Perk the very next day!  Hooray!  Smiley Happy

Yes it was very nice surprise to have it so fast! @tsavorite Smiley Happy

You got it so fast!  How great is that!!!  Lovely, just lovely.  So glad you got it.

Thanks! @meganlisa I'm about 5-6 hours from the warehouse (I think) and if I order by a certain time it gets here the next day Smiley Happy

@veronika23 Never happens to me!!!  So jealous!!!  

It's gorgeous.  Mine will arrive in like...forever...but it did ship..today...when you got yours...

@meganlisa I hope it arrives fast!

Someday, soon...

Until then I'll live through you!!!

Congratulations on your vault, and so happy that it arrived intact and undamaged. I feel so sorry for all the people who got damaged HG palettes and mirrors, it's nice to see that some of the perks are in good shape. Enjoy!

Thanks! I know I feel bad too Smiley Sad  I don't understand why they can't put more attention to detail on this... It's not like they have thousands of perks to check.

Yeah, right. If they actually had 1000's of perks, there would be a whole lot of happy people here!

Yeah! There should be more for sure!!! With what they have now all of them should be perfect. No excuses.

This looks AMAZING!   I thought this one was a very good value because look at all that product and full size as well!!!  They could of easily made this one a 5,000 reward, but they didn't. 

Enjoy! @veronika23

9,026 Replies