Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Just got the Benefit 1500pt reward. Very excited about this one! Full size blush and highlight plus a cute mirror and robe. 

I'm the worst. I had a feeling that benefit perk would drop today. I remembered to check an hour before it would release and kept waiting...then I forgot anyway Smiley Very Happy

Hi all

So it's basically the same as before, just with random high value rewards? It's not really much of a change. I'm guessing the high value "epic" rewards will still be very limited so most people won't benefit from it. 

I do appreciate the Tues/Thurs schedule which makes it easier to at least catch small rewards, especially for those who don't regularly get Sephora emails. 

I wonder how many new rewards will drop every Tues/Thurs. If they only add 1 or 2 each time, then they're basically just rationing out the usual monthly stock.

Exactly. I guess I can relax slightly knowing that there would be another day with rewards sooner than a year, but I still probably have to stalk like a lunatic to use my darn points.

Well this seems....complicated.  I don't really want to spend 2 days a week constantly refreshing in the hopes something good pops up.  Hopefully the new rewards will be added according to a schedule so we know what to expect!  At least it's straight-forward, unlike that middle of the night fiasco that shall not be named. 

I don't know...given how past events/launches have gone, I doubt they will let us know exactly when or follow a schedule to avoid us crashing the site. 

I noticed something interesting in the rewards bazaar: one of the current items is marked "going fast."  I assume that is warning us that there isn't many of that item left.  I kind of like the heads up, so that's a new (little) change that I like.  

I bet all the higher reward options will say "going fast".

This just reminded me all over again that I'm still annoyed about that blue Tory Burch bag that was in my cart and gone. 

Hopefully they'll be offering similar items and I can finally move on!

I cannot see them maintaining too many of those super high value rewards across 104 yearly offerings, so I expect this to be more frequent and have items worth less in the same point range. I will be pleasantly surprised if I am wrong, but I am hoping for at least occasional blockbuster offers. That is the only thing that can make me start hoarding points.

I'm actually excited for the new rewards program! (Well, I guess it can't really be considered a whole new program; it's just a few changes.)

It will be nice to have some higher point value rewards and I also love that they tell us what day and time to expect new items to be added. That way they avoid the whole middle-of-the-night epic rewards fiasco, Hopefully they give us some more interesting rewards as well! I still have hope, haha Smiley Very Happy

Same here, i'm excited for it but I will keep my expectations low just in case Smiley Happy

I'm not sure if this answers any questions but Sephora created an FAQ - either way, I suppose it'll be easier on my emotions if I don't get my hopes up.



http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

Thanks. Yeah, I'm going to keep my expectations low. We'll see what happens tomorrow and when the first "big" reward hits. lol

image.png

Ha!  At a glance, I thought this was only 100 pts 

The Rewards Bazaar

The First Day-

"Much Ado About Nothing!"  

@tsavorite,

Perfect description! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

That bazar was bizarre.  I didn't see anything new or exciting the whole day.  Bummer cause I was almost excited for a little bit.

I wonder if certain areas got offer nice perks.  Or maybe it was better in the store?  Why send out an email and get your customers excited for nothing?