Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Wow, very nice. Enjoy! 

IMG_1944.PNGIMG_1945.PNG

New rewards arriving this month. Can some one please tell me which one has the most point to $ value. Thanks 

@Mochapj Thank you for helping me. 
So, do I just keep refreshing the page, as in every so many minutes, since the rewards pop up at any given time of the day (between 9-5)?
TIA 

@DutchSteffi yeah, you would just refresh your page as often as you'd like.

They *say* the rewards can come out between 9-5 but in my experience watching this since they started the rewards bazaar, rewards have typically loaded at or several minutes past 12pm EST, and I don't think I've ever seen them add any new ones after 12:30pm EST.  

Meh, the tarte bag looks nice but it may be deceiving.  

Agreed. It's tempting but it seems like these rewards are too limited and/or hit or miss. 

Plus I'd rather save up my points in case I can get the bigger rewards... which probably won't happen in this century! 😝

Morning everyone :-)
Is it me not understanding fully or is it my browsers, because there are no things showing in the Rewards Bazaar other than what shows during the week..
3- 100 point items
3- 250 point items
2- 500 point items
etc...
Today is the first day I'm trying to use my points but I guess I'm not getting it?
I've followed this thread since I joined. Thanks btw it's very useful in knowing all the items and what's worth it and what's not. I know things get posted throughout the day, I have to refresh the page and watch all day. But do I just have to wait for other items to show up? Is that how it goes?
TIA for any help. Oh btw I'm in Canada in case that makes a difference. 

@DutchSteffi the larger rewards go up Tuesdays and Thursdays, shortly after 9AM PST/12PM EST

Do we have the preview email for May yet?

@AmyC I haven't seen an email but on Sephora's snapchat you can see some of the perks coming up, it's probably still up in case you wanna see it. It seems to be Tarte month, I saw one perk with a Tarte Z palette and another with a tumbler.

Thank you. I see it now. 

I'm interested in the 3,500 pt Atelier perk coming up, but I don't have enough points for it.  What size do you guys think the bottles are?

@tetodd It looks like the 1oz to me. 

ughhhhhhhhh how is the smashbox palette OOS? when I refreshed my browser, I never saw it live. Just OOS. So frustrating.

Same here, except on the app. It still hasn't appeared on my browser. -__-

I really want the Shiseido oneeee. 😱

They are one of my favorite skincare brands!

It does look like a wonderful reward =)

After months of planning my workdays around playing the refresh game on Tuesdays and Thursdays,  I am happy to say I am down to 493 points.  

Overall, I am pretty happy with what I got out of the Rewards Bazaar. Although there are different opinions on the matter, I consider the rewards to be free products.  I buy plenty of stuff from different retailers and don't get anything else besides the products I've paid for.  

I never managed to get my hands on any of the popular rewards, however I feel that I did pretty well in terms of getting a few hundred dollars worth of products.

Good Bye for now rewards bazaar, I can now do something more productive on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.RW.jpg

Wow! PTR reward looks nice)

1 Reply