Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Thank you for the value calculation, but I'm passing on the reward since I have some of the PTR products and I don't really like it.

Me too! It's about a USD$140 value but I love skin care products! I get more excited about these than makeup. I'm almost free of all my points Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
DescriptionSizePrice
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel2 $      8.94
24K Gold Mask1.7 $   27.20
Un-Wrinkle®24K Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask1 $   12.00
Mask Tasker™ Too1 $   12.00
Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 300.5 $   12.35
FIRMx® Peeling Gel0.5 $      7.06
UnWrinkle® Night0.3 $   33.00
UnWrinkle® Peel Pads (20 pads)20 $   15.00
Cucumber Gel Mask1 $   10.40
Total  $ 137.95

I really wish I had the points for this! I think it will be awesome, PTR skincare is awesome.

So my face chart from Too faced have finally arrived! First off I got the natural love palette which is so lovely! Then I got the love flush blush in love hangover and finally melted lipstick in peony. I'm surprised it's all in the shades that I wanted to tried. Everything arrived in perfect condition!!!

Beautiful!  I'm glad it was worth the wait.

Amazing reward!

Thankyou!

Thank you! It took longer than I anticipated but I love the products that they sent me. 

I'm just curious were those full size items?

you guys are so lucky Smiley Happy the best reward! 

I received 

Wine not matte lip

baby love flush brush

chihuahua long wear lipstick

face primer

eyeshadow primer

better than sex mascara 

and the natural love palette I absolutely LOVE this REWARD! Omggggggggg still screaming for dayyyyyyyyyyyyys

I'm so excited, everyone got great rewards! 🙊🙊

=) 

This is fantastic!! Congrats and enjoy @lidovicky!! Smiley Very Happy

Nice!!!! Enjoy your new goodies Smiley Happy

@lidovicky quick question, did your palette came with the box? Not that I need it but I would like the booklet with makeup looks.

No mine didn't Smiley Sad sorry I didn't see this till now

A bunch of 100 pt rewards including nars blush in Orgasm are up on canadaian side. a few 250 pts as well.

I calculated the Farmacy Rewards Value.  Which is 5.49 + 5.19 = $10.68.  Not quite worth the 250 pts IMO.  

I got the NARS Blush for 100pts just because I would love a travel size of that.  The size of that one is 0.12oz which is very close to the 0.16oz full size.  If it isn't a misprint, then the value would be a whopping $28.50.  I'll fill everyone in when I get the package if the sizing is correct.

the NARS is a mini size at 3.5 g

The value is actually $22.50 -- .12 oz is 3/4 of .16 oz. 

$30 (full size) * .75 (aka 3/4ths) = $22.50

She was going off CAD prices, Nars blush is $38 CAD, 3/4 of that is 28.50.  

Highlighted

I found some pictures of the Nars reward looks like a really good deal!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Bear with me here, I have a theory I'd like your feedback on..  Smiley Happy

It seems that people generally have 2 complaints when comparing Sephora and Ulta - that the Ulta rewards program is way better than Sephora, but Ulta's shipping is so dang slow and some people have had bad experiences with their customer service.

This week, I received an ulta order 2 DAYS after ordering (like, whaaaaaaat?!)!!  Has anyone else had this happen or is this a fluke? 

Additionally, this week, Sephora has revamped its rewards system. Granted, this is the time of year Sephora tends to do the epic rewards thing, but it seems this change is a more on-going one than the usual one-time event, no?

I just find it interesting, and probably not coincidental that (it seems) in the same week, Ulta is stepping up its shipping AND Sephora is stepping up its rewards.  

So, what do you all think? Am I reading too much into this or have we finally pressured Ulta and Sephora into competing for our business in a more meaningful way? Smiley Wink

EDIT: I'm kind of a newb here still, so forgiveness and guidance please if I should be posting this in a different thread.