Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@MaryMadeup A BTer jumped on a reward which was hanging out with Josie Maran at her house.  Because the rewards were so limited she redeemed it without actually checking the details.  It turned out Josie Maran's house in Pennsylvania and not in California like she had assumed, and since she already lived in PA she turned it down because she was hoping for a trip somewhere, like with a plane and everything, and her trip would've been car service instead of actual airfare.

@MaryMadeup I don't remember exactly what happened, but the details of the perk weren't available until you checked out with it, so either the dates or the location were unknown to the woman who got it until after she'd paid, and once she'd got it she looked at the details and realized that either the dates were impossible for her, or that she couldn't get the value of the flights because she lived close to JA's farmhouse in Pennsylvania (I don't remember which).

So then there was a whole big thing about how she'd paid for a prize that she couldn't use, because Sephora didn't release the relevant info, and IIRC what ended up happening is that she got vouchers for something travel-related instead.

A facial for 2000 points? In California? Har dee har har-- ya, sure Sephora-- "because I'm worth it." One thing that would be great and helpful for people redeeming their points is knowing what is going to be in a gift bag. Because a gift bag full of samples isn't going to cut it for a brow job and a few pointers for 7,500. I know I probably sound like a witchy Debbie Downer at this point and I appreciate Sephora revamping their system, but come on! Let us help you, help us Sephora. Let's get more detailed!

aw maaaaan whyyyyyy

Why are they so expensive and why are they only available in Cali??!! I'm peeved because I skipped out on all the nice spas and facials from years past that were only 1000 points. Mehh....I got damn near 5000 points to burn!!!

I'm guessing it's because they think they won't go as fast if they jack up the points, people won't notice the difference and no one will complain... nice job on listening to your customers... I almost have 16K guess they ain't going nowhere.

Just fly here @veronika23 and you can stay on my luxurious blow-up mattress. Queen size! Yes, dogs will jump on you and lick your face all night, but that's part of the charm of Casa Pixiedust. 

I'll toast you an Eggo waffle in the morning and supply Oreos of your choice. Then I'll drive you to your facial, in rush hour LA traffic. Come on, will totally be worth it Smiley Wink

ouhhhhh, LA rush hour!!!!  So tempting!!!  

personally, I'd go for the dog kisses.  Take her up on i!!!  @veronika23

Nothing beats dog kisses... ok maybe puppy breath doggie kisses hahahahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Best ever @pixiedust2 Smiley Very Happy

... I never got a notification for this tag... odd. I usually get them.

Lol, they're probably very aware of how many points we have and want us to ditch them. 

Exactly, they want us to get rid all of our points. Why, I am not sure though.

I wonder if it's because once all the points are gone they can really change it up, or ditch it? 

hahahaha yeah @heartsmyface Smiley Happy

Give me something good and fair value and I'll give up my points! Smiley Very Happy

I still don't get it though... seems so complicated for nothing.

Maybe that's the point!  Confuse us into submission!  😆

My Atelier Cologne Citron D'Erable for 1000 points...was a too cool for school lip balm.

Thankfully...sephora will (kindly) refund my points.  Another example of why I am now mostly shopping elsewhere.

It would have been nice to get what I ordered.  No, I will not be making rouge again this year.  Yes, I will be returning the one item I bought during the recent 15% off.

I'm so sorry @meganlisa Smiley Sad

Happy to see you post again though! Heart

@veronika23 And to complain too!  Awful me!!!

@meganlisa  awful you??? This is a legit complaint.  I think others need to know as well that people are obviously not receiving what they redeemed for... At least 2 of you didn't receive this reward right? I find that ridiculous and they clearly have no sense of organization.

@veronika23 It does seem to happen...more than occasionally....

I think it's the lack of a skew that makes these easier to snag during packing.  Just my guess.

@meganlisa  it does seem to happen often. Just wish they were more organized so people like you could get what they redeemed for Smiley Sad

15 Replies