Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Ok I did a rapid change of mind from the Hourglass to the Pinrose LOL I like sweaters so I got one.  I am generally a size small in tops but I grabbed the medium since I'm tall and not quite sure how the sizing is.  I am able to return it though if it doesn't fit, right?! I also snatched the KVD minis.

I just got it as well.  Just think - we are only two of 300 people in the entire U.S. who got it!  Pretty awesome. Smiley Happy I still have enough points for the Hourglass one, but I am not holding my breath that I will manage to snag that. LOL

I love that thought process!  I for one am thrilled to get the Pinrose set. I bought the fragrance sampler for a friend but couldn't justify it for myself. Getting this for just 750 points is so cool!!!

That's a good way to look at it @cutie3pointone4 , I didn't even think of it that way, and there are over 300 million people in the US, we are special Smiley Tongue PS I love your username!

Exactly!  And it is a good way to soothe the pain from the realization that the Hourglass set is probably impossible to get! Smiley Tongue Thank you - I have always been a big math nerd, so I thought it was pretty funny! Smiley Wink

I don't think they're technically supposed to allow you to return rewards per the FAQ, although I bet they would make an exception if it were damaged.

I'm thinking myself now if I should just get this and be happy lol

can i return it if i don't like it or doesnt fits?

Worst case, if mine doesn't fit, I am going to sell it on eBay or Poshmark or Mercari.  I am sure there will be a market for them since they are only available in such limited quantities!

@misscg @Sophiaaax3 You guys might as well, lol! Now I really hope the sweater fits and isn't crap quality or else I'll be so bummed! I was alllmost gonna grab a large but ah well, let's see how this works out!!

do you think it's worth it?

I mean, I think it is worth it! I know that the perfume petals are worth about $30 for what we get, and then I can assume a sweater is worth maybe $50 if it were to sell in stores? I personally love getting clothing for free because it lasts me longer! Also I think we are actually allowed to return reward items as long as they are worth 750 points or more @Sophiaaax3 @h3llc4t

@sabrinas, it looks like there has been some confusion regarding reward returns on the board, with one rep saying that returns over 750 were fine and another BT rep saying that they weren't. The FAQ for the Pinrose reward said this:

Can I return my reward?

Unfortunately, rewards may not be returned or exchanged for points, cash, another product, gift card, or eGift certificate.

With that in mind, I wouldn't personally bank on them returning a reward, but it can't hurt to try.

I'm debating if I should get it too!

Yesterday me and my mom went up to New York (from Philadelphia) to redeem my Bite Lip Lab reward. I had redeemed the reward for my mom's birthday, and scheduled the event back in the beginning of March. We traveled separately because we were coming from work. 

I got to our 6:15 appointment around 6:25 (New York traffic...) and the woman, Julie, was rude and unwelcoming. Two minutes into me being there a woman for a batchlorette party walked in saying she was there for the 7pm party, to while Julie said it had been cancelled because "nobody confirmed." The woman nearly had a meltdown, causing Julie to stop helping me to bend over backwards for this woman. The new girl I had was nice enough, just clearly uninterested. Julie made special arrangements to "uncancel" the party. 

My mom showed up around 6:35, and Julie jumped on her. Stating that she wouldn't be able to make her lipsticks because there was a party and we needed to leave. I even told Julie how unpleasant she was making the experience because she was basically arguing with us just to push us out of the store. The other sales associates apologized for Julie's behavior but stated there was nothing they could do. 

Overal, we left with two lipsticks and a lip kit when the reward was for 4 lipsticks and two lip kits. 

If you redeemed this reward make sure you don't get Julie. She truly made this experience unrewarding and unpleasant. I would never recommend the New York Lip Lab to anyone. 

Sephora refunded me 4000 points and apologized again for the experience. Overall, we had a wonderful dinner in New and even went to the Sephora there and picked out some lipstick 😉

Ugh @sarahummel, I'm so sorry that you had such a terrible experience at the Lip Lab. I also went to the NY one back in 2015 and was very disappointed in the service I received as well. It makes me wonder how these ladies can be so miserable when they are surrounded by such pretty colours and a fun thing to do.

Glad to hear Sephora refunded your points though!

@sarahummel @bitebeauty I have my appointment coming up.  I'm definitely going to report back to BT after with my experience.

@mishanyc please do report back! Fingers crossed I just got them on a bad day and this isn't the normal vibe of the store.

Please do @mishanyc! I really do hope you have a better experience Smiley Sad

What a disaster, @sarahummel! I'm so sorry it was so disappointing. Do you at least like your lipsticks?

Yeah, I do like them. I made a nude and a violet. Too bad I didn't get to watch them being made because the sale associate was too busy arguing with us and telling us why we needed to leave immediatly. 

9 Replies