Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Yes, if you look closely at the zipper, there are two eyeliners coming out of it. They are full-size. 

oh wow ! 

Wow the mirror is pretty scratched up. That sucks! Maybe you should try returning it. You did spend quite a  bit in points!

I read that these are not supposed to be returned, and it adds undue stress to the staff. I never return things I pay for, because I hate hassle. Returning this would be a hassle for me and them, because the points will not be added back automatically upon returning. I am just having bad luck redeeming points in the Rewards Bazaar. This experience taught me to try to save for something better. Even though I did not get the HG, they came all scratched up as well. It seems like the 750 and 1000 points just keep arriving damaged. 

I read that as well but there are always exceptions to these conditions and I'm glad they looked into it and resolved your issue! Part of customer service is going that extra mile, which counts the most sometimes!

@notcreative it is not your fault the perk arrived to you that way. You should call even if you had called about the KVD.  You spent your points on this. They should be able to deliver a perk in good condition. You have proof it's not. I hope that everyone who did get a perk that wasn't up to par calls. They have got to know that they aren't doing right by their customers.

I never called on the KVD, because a mod reached out to me before my perk even arrived (mine arrived so much later than most other people got theirs, just like this one). I may call, because I got this for my compact collection. I cannot add it to my collection, because it is messed up. I threw it in my purse instead. If I decide to call, I will report back on how it goes.

Oh ok. Good luck! I hope you call and they make it right @notcreative.

I took your advice and decided to call. The lady I spoke with was very kind and immediately offered me all 1000 points back. Since the essence is fine, I told her I did not think I should get all 1000 back. She countered with 500. I mentioned that while I would order the mirror for 500, I would not order the essence for 500, but I was still willing to accept the 500. It is 500 more than I would have had if I stuck to my original decision not to call.

Instead of trying to find a number that made us both happy, she insisted I take the full 1000 back. While I like the essence and am happy to have another sample, I did order it for the mirror. Although I feel kind of guilty for getting the points back on the essence, her customer service impressed me. 

I am still thinking of saving points longer to redeem for something bigger. There do not appear to be quality issues with the higher value perks. Thanks again @veronika23 and @jesscheems for urging me to call. 

@notcreative I received my mirror today and unfortunately mine does not close at all. Smiley Sad Am pretty bummed out about this since I was really looking forward to having a nice mirror compact. I called CS and the rep told me to ship it back (using the free shipping label) for a full refund with points. You mentioned in another posting that you didn't want to bother returning it because the points are not automatically added back to the account. Could you please clarify this? I am now concerned that once I ship this reward back I will be completely empty handed (no points returned and no reward whatsoever). Thank you!

When you return a points perk, it does not automatically credit the points back. Someone at customer service has to manually add them back on. This is because they are technically not refundable. Customer service can and will make perks gone wrong "right" though. If you return something you purchase (I never have, so I only know from what I've read), the system deducts points you earned automatically. 

It is possible they put notes in your account to add the points when the mirror gets returned (if they did not already add the points back on for you). If they forget to add them back on, you may have to call again. 

Thanks for the clarification @notcreative. I will give CS a call tomorrow to make doubly sure that they have notes on my account about this pending return to apply the 1000 points back to my account upon receipt of the package. The label I received was for USPS; generally USPS does not give a receipt for drop-offs of these parcel-paid packages. I will ask CS if they can instead send me a shipping label for UPS or something so that I can fully track the package and ensure that it will arrive safely back to the Sephora warehouse.

@notcreative I very much admire you for your honesty and integrity; you are not a greedy, opportunistic or dishonest soul at all.

Because of your honesty and candor, the cs rep refunded all 1000 points back to you; for that, I am very happy. Smiley Happy

I wished A LOT more people were/are like you!! <3 Heart 

@notcreative That's great! I'm glad you got your points back! That wasn't fair to have such a scratched up mirror. I mean it wasn't like the HG where you still get product inside. This was solely a mirror so it should have been in good condition at least. That's how I look at it. It's only fair you got your points and I'm glad you did. Also we work hard for our points so why not?! =D

@notcreative I am glad it worked out! CS is very hit or miss but I also had a problem lately and had great service! Hope next time you get a perk it arrives in perfect condition Smiley Happy

So I received the shipment for the 1000 point Atelier perfume reward, but instead of the perfume, I got a hair dryer. What the heck! 

Hi Snoflakefaerie, Oh no! I'm going to send you a message for more information.

Thank you for reaching out!

HAHAHA this is just funny. I'm not even mad for you because it is so WERID. "THE GIRLS [SEPHORA] HAVE GONE WILD!!"

I would be ecstatic to get that hair dryer! 

Seriously, if you want to send me that hair dyer I will get you whatever 1000 point perk you want Smiley Happy 

12 Replies