Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@bubblesberry LOL @ "complainers' blog"  I think the problem is Sephora overpromised and under delivered.  

And I think there was someone who was posting on here just to make Sephora look bad.  Sometimes these boards have a tendency to take on groupthink mentality which is unfortunate.  

For me, I think its less complaining and more trying to share my experience with others in hopes that it can help them navigate the mistake-laden situation some of us find ourselves in. 

Getting or not getting a reward is (an often disappointing) luck of the draw. However, repeated misleading or incorrect rewards descriptions  compounded by mistakes in execution are an actual problem that Sephora should be accountable for and customers should have recourse. 

100 point perk KVD mini liquid lipstick in lovesick up on CA site

Ooh I hope this pops up on the US site during the Rouge sale!

I think it was already available in the US so it might be OOS at this point, but it could pop up again.

I received mine today! Awesome perk Smiley Happy

Aw man, that link just gives me the product not carried error. 

Working for me, maybe try another browser? I'm using chrome atm.

I switched to the Chrome canary build and it worked! Thanks for that, I was about to give up.

I'm unreasonably happy about finally getting one of the rewards I wanted. 

Finally got my Too Faced Face Chart Today!! Only thing that was missing was the little signed card, and the face chart is a little bent, but thats not a huge deal. I got the Sweet Peach palette, Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You, and the Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Pure Peach. Overall I'm very happy with the products that were chosen for me!

Ohhhhh they gave you the peach palette and the peach lip gloss!!! Enjoy your reward!!

How nice!! 

Pretty! Enjoy your new products Smiley Happy

Hi guys, where do you contact sephora when you have issues with rewards? I'm hoping I can online chat with a representative but can't find out how. 

I'd recommend contacting the Rouge hotline at 1-855-Rouge-VIB.

@ZSahar In the past I've used Facebook IM to solve any Sephora related my issues. In my experience they've been very responsive.

Thank you I'll try that!

Thank goodness the Guerlain Custom Fragrance bottle went out of stock before I figured out which combination of credit cards I would need to use to spend $7500 to earn the 7500 points to afford it.

Highlighted

LOL 

You're so funny 😂 

@Insomniacmuffin

Hee, hee!  Smiley Happy

Well that was lightning fast. My Atelier Cologne reward came along with the rest of the order (Hourglass blush and the rouge reward brush). What a massive box! I love the little leather case that the bottle comes in too.

For a second I thought the hourglass was also a perk. I was about to flip. Congrats! 

Congrats!!! Enjoy the perfume!!