Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Thank you for the value calculation, but I'm passing on the reward since I have some of the PTR products and I don't really like it.

Me too! It's about a USD$140 value but I love skin care products! I get more excited about these than makeup. I'm almost free of all my points Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
DescriptionSizePrice
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel2 $      8.94
24K Gold Mask1.7 $   27.20
Un-Wrinkle®24K Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask1 $   12.00
Mask Tasker™ Too1 $   12.00
Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 300.5 $   12.35
FIRMx® Peeling Gel0.5 $      7.06
UnWrinkle® Night0.3 $   33.00
UnWrinkle® Peel Pads (20 pads)20 $   15.00
Cucumber Gel Mask1 $   10.40
Total  $ 137.95

I really wish I had the points for this! I think it will be awesome, PTR skincare is awesome.

So my face chart from Too faced have finally arrived! First off I got the natural love palette which is so lovely! Then I got the love flush blush in love hangover and finally melted lipstick in peony. I'm surprised it's all in the shades that I wanted to tried. Everything arrived in perfect condition!!!

IMG_8644.JPG

Beautiful!  I'm glad it was worth the wait.

Amazing reward!

Thankyou!

Thank you! It took longer than I anticipated but I love the products that they sent me. 

I'm just curious were those full size items?

you guys are so lucky Smiley Happy the best reward! 

I received 

Wine not matte lip

baby love flush brush

chihuahua long wear lipstick

face primer

eyeshadow primer

better than sex mascara 

and the natural love palette IMG_4218 (Copy).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgI absolutely LOVE this REWARD! Omggggggggg still screaming for dayyyyyyyyyyyyys

I'm so excited, everyone got great rewards! 🙊🙊

=) 

This is fantastic!! Congrats and enjoy @lidovicky!! Smiley Very Happy

Nice!!!! Enjoy your new goodies Smiley Happy

@lidovicky quick question, did your palette came with the box? Not that I need it but I would like the booklet with makeup looks.

No mine didn't Smiley Sad sorry I didn't see this till now

A bunch of 100 pt rewards including nars blush in Orgasm are up on canadaian side. a few 250 pts as well.

IMG_6558.JPGIMG_6559.JPGIMG_6560.JPG

I calculated the Farmacy Rewards Value.  Which is 5.49 + 5.19 = $10.68.  Not quite worth the 250 pts IMO.  

I got the NARS Blush for 100pts just because I would love a travel size of that.  The size of that one is 0.12oz which is very close to the 0.16oz full size.  If it isn't a misprint, then the value would be a whopping $28.50.  I'll fill everyone in when I get the package if the sizing is correct.

the NARS is a mini size at 3.5 g

1 Reply