Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

OOS 

Oh boy that was so fast!

IMG_8511.PNG

This one is up for Canada as well.

I wish I had 10k points saved up hahaha... Congrats to anyone that cops this great reward.

Ordered the laura mercier powder, it is 0.12 oz.  I really wish it told you the sizes before ordering, mine doesn't have them listed anywhere.

Also, I highly recommend the Becca opal highlighter to everyone who doesn't have it, its an awesome perk! 

For some reason I can see sizes before ordering but I'm using a laptop!

So weird, I checked the app and on my laptop and nothing showed up.  This new website has been glitchy for me.

Hey all,

Adding in my Peach Palette experience. Overall, the palette arrived in good condition (especially given what I have seen on the thread). My engraving was "correct" in that it is my legal first name (it is not the name I use on a daily basis, but it is my name). However, I (and I am sure lots of you all) feel a bit cheated/misled because Sephora gave the 3 character monogram as the ONLY engraving option. Had I known that I had this many characters to play with, I would have definitely chosen something else.  

I just called the rewards line and the Rep I spoke to conveyed that Sephora was also surprised by the full name engraving, since they were under the impression it would be monograms (this only confirms all the misgivings I have about how poorly the rewards program is run). I asked for some points back since what I got was not within the terms they had provided. The Rep responded that Sephora did not yet know how they were going to make the situation right, but to leave my name and information with her and she would get back to me once a resolution had been reached. 

Long story short, if your palette is not as you wanted call the rewards line and log your info with them as it may lead so some points or another offer in compromise. I told her I was definitely not interested in a solution that involved sending the palette back for new engraving...I would just rather keep it as is than roll the dice and wait another undefined period of time for potentially incorrect or damaged goods. 

Hope this information is helpful. I am glad I received a palette in good condition but I am increasingly frustrated with Sephora's vague or flat out incorrect terms when it comes to these rewards. These terms have legal implications and I just can't accept the constant disconnect between what they state and what they actually provide.

Well, I just got an email that the Guerlain Beauty and Cocktails reward has been cancelled. Fortunately we'll be getting our points back (and a non-engraved compact)... but, still, bummer for anyone who had already made travel arrangements!!!!!!!

How classless.  Not even a phone call-just an email.  It's like being broken up with by text message @khaleesi.

That happened to me last year, I just got an email saying it was cancelled ..nothing else...and I had already made travel arrangements to Colorado.

GUERLAIN - 7500 PTS
CUSTOM FRAGRANCE BOTTLE FOR HER

Dress up your vanity with a vintage style fragrance bottle of La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum, engraved with your initials.

This reward includes:

-16.9 oz/500 mL Bee Bottle filled with La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum, engraved

*Engraving is completed within five to six weeks.

* Subject to Beauty Insider Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 3. Offer is valid with 7,500 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for Canadian residents only. Certain Rewards require that we share your personal information with the beauty brand associated with the Reward. This is so the brand may contact you to arrange for events, transportation, or delivery of certain Rewards, as applicable. By redeeming a Reward, you expressly agree that Sephora may share your personal information with the beauty brand for this limited purpose. Each brand has agreed that any personal information that it receives from us will be used only to fulfill the terms of the Reward. Please allow 5 to 6 weeks for engraving.

I love the bee bottle, and that's a very generous size - but I am a little disappointed to see it's just LPRN. I think this could have been neat if they let people select a fragrance (perhaps from a list?) since it appears to be a filled bottle

CANADA REWARDS COMING SOON:

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 12.03.37 PM.png

That bottle is gorgeous.

For the Benefit Brows: assuming there's no limit on brow services a month,  that the reward is non-transferable, and that you want at least a 10% return on the cash you would've need to have spent to get those points  (not counting point multipliers): 

Brow Wax: $21

If you get your brows done once a month: 

$21 x 12= $252 (not that great a return on your points, at around 5.6%)

However, if you get your brows done twice a month:

$21 x 24 = $504

(A better return on your points, a 11.20% return) 

(I probably would if I had enough points and there was actually a Sephora near me with a brow bar, but I can't the use of AHAs , BHAs, or retinols are not suggested when getting waxes)

Shiseido up for US:

http://www.sephora.com/summer-essentials-kit-P419310?skuId=1946292

Prep for summer with these sun protection must-haves from Shiseido. Shield skin with the brand's sun protection favorites, restore complexion after sun exposure with a brightening mask, and cool down with a facial mist. Take all of it to go in a Shiseido tote bag.

This reward includes:

-0.5 oz/ 15 mL Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Wetforce For Face/Body
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ WetForce for Sensitive Skin & Children
-0.5 oz/15 mL Urban Environment UV Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 For Face/Body
-0.91 oz/26 mL White Lucent Power Brightening Mask
-0.43 oz/13 mL Ibuki Quick Fix Mist
-16 oz/ 473.17 mL Corkcicle Shiseido Branded Water Bottle
-Shiseido tote bag (15.5"T x 15"W x 5"D)

* Subject to Beauty Insider Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 300. Offer is valid with 1,000 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for U.S. residents only.

I like Shiseido sunscreen but I'm passing on this one. I have enough water bottles and tote bags to open up a store! Smiley Very Happy

same here