Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I'm going to be requesting my points back this is bad ,  and not to mention the amount of bs we had to deal with .

Omg. This is terrible. 😫😱

i will be very disappointed if my lipsticks are cracked Smiley Sad

I agree the packaging isn't the best, but my lipsticks and bag were in perfect condition, so it might work out!

Oh no.. I'm sorry to hear that. This makes me pretty anxious about my reward that's arriving on Wednesday.

Cracked lipstick isn't cool ☹️

Wow!!! How disappointing, I'm so sorry.

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

That Perricone 500 point perk is an awesome deal.  The product value is worth nearly $100.  I spent nearly all my points last year and this is the first time I wish I had more points.

Wow that's really a good deal!!! However I never used their products before

Dr Perricone is an amazing brand! One of my absolute faves. If anyone has the points, I say go for it. I used up my points on the Fresh perk last week but I would have definitely rather spent them on this!!

Do you like their serum? I'm quite interested with their serum. 

yes i do like the serum for sure. i love the moisturizer the best, though!

I absolutely ADORE this moisturizer. I feel like it tightens my face and just feels incredible after a week of use.

Ohhh I'm interested now... I could use this for my flabby tummy since I just gave birth.

I really liked the serum - it made my skin so soft. But it began to burn after a few weeks. That's the longest it's ever taken my skin to react, but it had to go back (especially since it's pricey)!

I got an email from Sephora about this perk (was it sent to everyone or just people who buy from this brand?). I am so happy to get this perk!

New rewards comingIMG_4227 (1).PNG

@lidovicky I saw your post, and all I could think of is this. Smiley HappyCapture.JPG

LOL Yes and I occasionally delete & unsubscribe emails. :,( sniff

Lmao. The left is my work email and the right is my personal