Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Pretty! Enjoy your new products Smiley Happy

Hi guys, where do you contact sephora when you have issues with rewards? I'm hoping I can online chat with a representative but can't find out how. 

I'd recommend contacting the Rouge hotline at 1-855-Rouge-VIB.

@ZSahar In the past I've used Facebook IM to solve any Sephora related my issues. In my experience they've been very responsive.

Thank you I'll try that!

Thank goodness the Guerlain Custom Fragrance bottle went out of stock before I figured out which combination of credit cards I would need to use to spend $7500 to earn the 7500 points to afford it.

LOL 

You're so funny 😂 

@Insomniacmuffin

Hee, hee!  Smiley Happy

Well that was lightning fast. My Atelier Cologne reward came along with the rest of the order (Hourglass blush and the rouge reward brush). What a massive box! I love the little leather case that the bottle comes in too.

IMG_7444.JPG

For a second I thought the hourglass was also a perk. I was about to flip. Congrats! 

Congrats!!! Enjoy the perfume!!

Mine came today. It smells incredible, I love it!

DRYBAR 500 Points

available on the APP now

http://m.sephora.com/product/P420300?skuId=1944214

18190961_10154684855408719_1724210256_n.jpg

18197562_10154684860523719_1290936875_n.jpg

I just redeemed this. Excited to try out some DryBar products without committing to full size. I'll share my thoughts when I get it!

I can't remember if I read reviews that talked about the smell or if someone mentioned it on youtube but they compared the smell to a hamster cage and now that's all I smell when I use it. The smell is overpowering to me but I don't like heavily scented things.  

I have the Drybar Buttercup dryer, mini Buttercup travel dryer and the curling iron and LOVE them. I've never had a hair dryer last this long (going on 4 years!) 

However, as much as I love the Drybar tools, I cannot STAND the smell of any Drybar products. They're extremely overwhelming and unpleasant. I've traded away any DS sizes I've gotten. 

50,000? What does that look like? 

I don't know but the first year they had 10,000 points for a four-day trip to Paris that includes a visit to Make Up For Ever headquarters.  Now that's nice!

Both sound amazing!! @trishavt@veronika23

looks like I'll have to just save my points all my life lol

@Cupcakecandy I doubt they'll ever offer a trip like that first one again though. I believe the next few rounds the trips cost as much points but were for somewhere in the US.  Which Canadians didn't have access to naturally.