Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@veronika23 I agree, the wording is tricky.

I'm expecting it's something like the artwork that was in this vault:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/THE-KVD-THREAD/m-p/2590188/highlight/true#M118763

Aw yes @Mochapj. It is very small so maybe it's higher quality... Aren't the ones in vault just a glossy paper. I hope people will enjoy it still. If the art would have been more my style I would have jumped on it right away regardless.

I'm not sure if the vault one was glossy paper or like a card stock type print, to be honest Smiley Happy

Either way, I hope everyone that gets this perk will like it!

I definitely think it's a neat and different type of reward for them and I hope that they'll continue to do more interesting stuff like this.

Given that the face chart ones all seem to be using the same 'face' for the charts people received (and cost more points than this) that is what I based my assumptions on.  

@Mochapj I agree! I would've jumped on this reward if I know for sure it was an actual hand-drawn picture, not a print/copy of one, however I know she charges a lot of $$$ for a tattoo, and drawing images like these takes a lot of time so I don't think she did 200 individual ones!

Really depends if you think the lipsticks are worth it and if you'd wear them. The original artwork part is cool though. (for 1000$)

I don't have any thoughts about the UD one. I heard the quality isn't the best sometimes but it depends if it's worth 500$ to you Smiley Happy

That is exactly why I got it, I'll feel much the same if it's a print for 1000

Ya that's what I was thinking was Christmas presents...hmm probably going to pass and hold onto my points and see what December has to bring Smiley Happy

The UD seems like it would be good for a travel palette, especially if you like their shadow formula. Unless you're into art or KVD in particular, I don't think the KVD has wide appeal. I love that they included two more unusual shades with the lipsticks, but that's not going to be a big draw (no pun intended) for a lot of people.

The problem for me on the UD is that last time I got a UD 500 pt perk it had a palette like that, a mini shadow primer, mini perversion, AND a mini all nighter spray. Disappointed.

I didn't grab the UD one because I already have one of the shades in there and I won't get much use out of it, but I grabbed the KVD one solely because it includes an original piece of art (not just a signed print).  That sold it for me, even though I already have 3 of those minis in full size.  Christmas presents!

The UD one is probably worth it if you would use all the colors there, I got one of the 500-point palettes a few years ago and it's a good size!

you can get the UD in (some) stores, but it's pretty nice. I think someone on the SiJP thread swatched it

IMG_5735.JPGHere you go

I was on the fence but I decided to the the UD reward.  I've never been much of a rewards redeemer (always waiting for the perfect one!  So sad I missed out on the Hourglass one) but I decided to pull the trigger. 

Me too, I still think of the Hourglass one...it haunts me haha! I think I am going to hold out on my points to see what December has to offer Smiley Happy

Hi guys! I hope y'all don't mind me adding another TF reward post to the feed...I am just too excited about it not to share 

Spoiler
It arrived today via 1 Day UPS Express. The shipping email I received said it was coming from Stephen Gould of Texas.

It arrived in a box filled with cute pink stuffing paper! All of the samples, the blush and lipstick came in a large ziplock type of bag while the palette came in bubble wrap.TFReward1.jpg
The full sized items I received were:
Melted Matte in Feelin' Myself
Love Flush in Love Hangover
Natural Love eyeshadow palette
TFReward2.jpg
They actually sent the print of the picture I sent them! 
TFReward3.jpg
Here is a close up of the look Katie created for me ❤

Too Faced as a brand is very sentimental to me, they are the first higher end brand that I fell in love with when I started my relationship with  makeup Smiley Happy 

I am so thankful to have been able to redeem this reward and for Sephora for making it happen! Too Faced did such a fantastic job making this feel so personalized.

I hope to see more rewards like this in the future! 

Thx for sharing! So great to see positive reviews after a few duds! I love that you got a reward that was good value and meaningful to you. Smiley Happy

Thanks @bonafide11 ❤ This will definitely be cherished Smiley Happy

@Mcakes love this, what a great reward!! Points well spent!

Thank you @CC3616 ❤ I love it too Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes,

What a great reward!  Nice Palette and blush compact!  Your photo is beautiful too!  Smiley Happy

I am very happy with this reward- good job Sephora and TF!

Thank you so much for your sweet words @tsavorite Smiley Very Happy

22 Replies