Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

After months of planning my workdays around playing the refresh game on Tuesdays and Thursdays,  I am happy to say I am down to 493 points.  

Overall, I am pretty happy with what I got out of the Rewards Bazaar. Although there are different opinions on the matter, I consider the rewards to be free products.  I buy plenty of stuff from different retailers and don't get anything else besides the products I've paid for.  

I never managed to get my hands on any of the popular rewards, however I feel that I did pretty well in terms of getting a few hundred dollars worth of products.

Good Bye for now rewards bazaar, I can now do something more productive on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.RW.jpg

Wow! PTR reward looks nice)

Does anyone know the shade that the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is? I want to order it, but I don't want to waste my points on something too dark for me. 

It's the medium/deep shade. 

I finally got shipping notification from ups that the too faced face chart is coming tomorrow...next day air actually. I'm actually excited again!!!

Same here, hopefully nothing get damaged....

Beating a dead horse here but...any updated info on the too faced face chart? Last time I called I was told it was delivered back whenever and I explained that was just the instructions. On another note, I'm not taking it out on the brand lol. I bought a few items yesterday and briefly worried I might get a duplicate from this reward. At this rate, whatever I bought should be used up by the time this comes Smiley Happy

They just sent me an email stating they have already "shipped" and will be delivered by April 18... We will see

Does anyone know if the TF x Sugarfina gummies were/will be sold separately?? 

That packaging is SOO cute.. I want like 10 of them Smiley Happy

I only know that Sugarfina sells the peach bellinis but not with the TF peach packaging! I agree it is sooo cute though,.

Got my Too Faced Peach Palette reward and I'm overall happy with it. It did come in a brown box. The contents were arranged well an protected with bubble wrap. The tote was used as extra protection for the palette as well. None of my items were damaged thankfully. No scuffs, no dents, not even on the box the items were in. ONLY issue I found some displeasure with was the engraving. I was told only initials up to 3 letters could be used. Instead they put my whole name. It's not too big of a deal but the font used was tacky. I think that if they would have used maybe script or even italicized the name, it actually would have been perfect. That's my only complaint. I'm sorry for those of you that received your reward in such horrible conditions. I hope Sephora can make it right for you. 1491983363290.jpg

I'm so glad at least some are arriving safely! Don't know how they keep blundering so largely with failed customizations...but alas. 

When there's poor communication in life, I'm gonna call it pulling a Sephora Smiley Very Happy

I just arrived home and got my Too Faced peach reward. Before I opened it, I looked up people's comments here, so I had low expectations to begin with before even opening the box. It was the brown cardboard box, at least not a yellow envelop. And my peach palette paper packaging looked beat up. I assume it is from people opening it up in order to get the palette to engage on it? And I was told it should engrave my initials as well, but I got my first name instead. I suppose I should be glad because at least it was indeed my first name. 

Everything you said was exactly how my peach palette arrived too. I'm not disappointed at all though. I'm grateful to have finally redeemed my points for something. 

Sold out now but was available when I posted. I wished I have that much points!!

Can someone tell me what size the too faced chocolate soleil is? It states 0.14oz when added to your cart but some members have posted pics of their rewards and it shows as 0.08oz there.

I just got mine and it is .08 oz 2.5 grams

Canadian here, got my order today and the SK-II is indeed 10mL Smiley Sad I wish I knew before redeeming points.

Same here, I just chatted with CS and they kindly refunded me my points. However I'm still disappointed that the deluxe sample  wasn't 1oz.

My MJ reward just arrived. It came in a very dirty envelope but inside everything was fine. Engraving is exactly as I wanted it to be. 

Magpie is my 5 yr old daughter who is a full on chatterbox. Lol

Artistic is my 12 yr old, She has excellent artistic skills.😁

IMG_6138.JPG

1 Reply