Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I wish that was a reward for US. My brows have been in serious need of a little TLC for a while now.

@briddynicole I do use brow bar but only get brow wax and the speed of my facial hair growth is so slow that I have to get my brows done only 3-4 times a yr.Rest of the time I manage it plucking out any hair that pops. If I try to push hard still I can hardly get  close to $150 worth of services. So can't make my self spend 4500 pts for it.

I envy you, @fatimamummy! I feel like my brows could handle once every 3 weeks. I can get a fresh waxing and then two weeks later there are 10 rogue hairs on my forehead and temple (whyyy, body?), so I'm constantly doing touch-up plucking.

Atelier and living proof up

I'm not seeing anything yet Smiley Sad

I am seeing it in the app, else, I would have posted the link here Smiley Sad

I never see anything and none of the links works for me until around 12:30. 

@mishanyc yeah, usually if your browser isn't letting you see it, the links won't work either. Super annoying, I know Smiley Sad

Just wanted to post an update on my MJ engraved lipstick reward.

I contacted a mod after receiving mine last week because one of my two engravings was spelled wrong (even though I corrected it via email and phone several times before the cutoff date)

Yesterday I received a replacement lipstick with the correct engraving, so thank you so much to the mods for working to correct this for me, and getting it done so quickly! Smiley Happy

Glad they fixed this for you!!! Mods rock!

That's great  @Mochapj I am happy they fixed it for you.

That's awesome! I'm impressed! Hoping they do something to rectify the Sweet Peach Palette Engraving mess ups.

@StyleLynn I was beyond surprised.  

If you haven't contacted a mod about yours, I'd definitely suggest doing so.

I just got my Too Faced peach reward and I'm disappointed. It was supposed to be monogrammed with my two initials (3 characters max) and instead it had the name "Crystal" "monogrammed" onto the mirror which is NOT my name by the way. 

Edit: It's a long shot, but if you're seeing this. Crystal, pm me. Maybe ours got switched.

peach.jpeg

Hi XXbluemoonxx, I am so sorry for the mix up! I will send you a message to help. 

Well that's just rude..so basically no regard for the customer and no one bothers to check who is being sent what. 😒 Get your points back, I doubt anyone will be correcting the error. 

Oh good lord! I don't understand why there have been so many mistakes made with these rewards. I hope you get the right palette!

Lol sounds like you got the wrong one by accident?

Up for Canada

IMG_6196.PNGIMG_6197.PNG

It didn't even show up here.  I think it's gone already...

still showing as in stock for me Smiley Happy

4 Replies