Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@seems

The Benefit Brow pass has been available a few times before, but we won't have specific details for it until the reward is available. 

I would suspect it's a one-time use pass. 

There's a bit of discussion about it here from a few months ago (from the comments, looks like just a wax and tint)
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar/m-p/2629518/highlight/true#M92...

have anyone was able to redeem this 20000 point reward CHLOÉ CARRIED AWAY WITH CHLOÉ 20000 Points????

@Natalian I don't know who redeemed it, but it looks like it went up a couple weeks ago and sold out pretty quickly:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar/m-p/2723449/highlight/true#M98...

I've been out of the loop for bazaar stuff as of recent. Are there any guesses as to what will be released tomorrow? 

@pinyo,

I'm laughing so hard at your new avatar that I'm rolling on the floor!  Smiley Happy

how can you snag the best rewards? what time should i log in and should i keep refreshing my screen? Ty!

Tues/Thurs 9am PDT. 

Great info, @astana!!! I've recently discovered (not only this community), but also TJMaxx & Marshall's beauty department. I don't even want to consider how much $$$$ I could've saved over the years! <kicking myself>

@momto4dogs are you really a mom to four puppers?! I'm jealous. I digress. I also scour /r/makeupaddiction on reddit for some deals. QVC or HSN had some incredible deals last year on UD palettes and I got Alice in Wonderland for $20 with a deal through Visa checkout. I'm not a huge fan of UD but palette for $20? I'll take it. 

TJ Maxx and Marshall's has been misses for me but I hear about INCREDIBLE finds. Smiley Sad Not so lucky for me in the cosmetics department. You should share your haul with the great deals and finds thread! 

Currently cannot even access the rewards page. Get it together Sephora............

I can't click the link either, but when I search for "bazaar" it shows up easily.

Lunch with Ole Henriksen

This reward includes:

• Lunch with Ole Henriksen
  • Products for a customized skincare regimen
  • Ole Henriksen signature facial
  • Ole Henriksen tote bag
  • Ole Henriksen orange makeup bag

http://www.sephora.com/lunch-with-ole-los-angeles-travel-not-included-P418190?skuId=1941673

I feel bad that Lunch with Ole has been sitting in the rewards for weeks now! is nobody interested?

I redeemed for the 3500 pt Ole Henriksen skin consultation/product reward in Toronto. I called in with my confirmation code today and they asked me for three possible dates and times in April that might work for me. They are then going to confirm by email if one of those times will work. I asked for more details about the reward as the description was vague. He told me that they are still confirming the details. Shouldn't they have the details sorted before posting a reward? Still holding out hope for this one since Ole Henriksen is my favourite skin care brand but I'm a bit bummed thinking this might not have been the wisest spend of all my points. 😔 Will keep you posted if/when I get more details. Anyone else redeem for this reward?

I got an email about this saying the below. Interesting that they're calling it a spa day now!

Thank you for contacting Sephora Rewards Concierge. We would like to congratulate you on your redemption of the Ole Henriksen Skin Consultation Toronto reward.  If you could please provide the following information we can confirm your redemption. Please provide three choices of dates/times after April 1st which you would be available to for spa day.

I received an email with awesome new 100 pts reward, but I don't see them in the rewards bazaar!? How come?

I do not see them either. I wanted to add one before I checked out

It doesn't look like the MJ engraved lipsticks will be arriving today unless they send them without any shipping notice. I seriously thought they set the arrival date by March 6 to be on the safer side and lipstick will arrive much earlier but nope 😂

I was just coming in here to ask where oh where are those Marc Jacobs lipsticks?

Seriously what's going on with the Sephora website and app. I didn't see the reward popped up until 9 minutes after 12 est. But never showed up on the PC and when I went back to the app after 10 minutes. The reward magically disappeared and didn't reappear till this morning. The ole reward is still up that's good news. Hopefully Sephora can fix these problems with their new website layout. Seriously don't like the new website at all...

I don't like the new website either... I have no idea how anyone could think it's an upgrade, my shopping experience is now annoying and difficult Smiley Sad