Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

FYI to the people who are waiting on the MJ lipstick reward, I just received this email:

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 4.11.34 PM.png

It's interesting, because I never contacted them about it, so they must've just sent it to everyone Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for sharing @Mochapj I haven't received the email so far but it's good to know they provided next expected date in a proper documented way. I lipsticks arrive by then.

@fatimamummy it was in my spam folder, so I almost didn't see it.

Found it in spam @Mochapj 😁

I wonder what the delay is for the MJ face charts.  It's not like they are actually customized.  They're all the same and shipping with a mascara.  So I don't know what is taking so long.

I got the same email.

while I'm happy they sent this off , I'm annoyed because it was after it was supposed to have been shipped .

I added the Bite Beauty award to my cart but I am hesitating checking out because every time I wear a Bite Beauty lip product I developed little blisters above my Cupid's bow. Decisions!!!

@Loretta55 As others have mentioned, I've heard of castor oil being an allergy for some people. I had a similar experience as @CBerry17 below, but my allergy is to beeswax, specifically propolis in beeswax. It's especially bad in Bite products. Certain brands I can wear for a day and it's okay, it might just be a little itchy after a few hours, other brands (like Bite) I get itchy, red and puffy almost immediately. If I wear it longer than that I get blisters. 

Best of luck finding the ingredient that's causing you troubles! 

Seriously regretting the Bite Lip Lab reward. I got the confirmation card in the mail and called Sephora to set up the appointment. They said it would take like a week for them to set up the appointment, but that I could call and set it up myself. So I give Bite a call (in NYC) and their next weekend available appointment isn't until May 28, when the reward expires on May 31st. But that was only for 1 person, I could try the wait list. Ugh, thanks Sephora.

Will you be going to California at all? I have a 10,000 point reward and could trade you for your BITE reward if it can be used in Toronto?

Sorry more info - the reward is based in California and is for $1000 to spend at the Ole Henriksen Spa

I'm in Cali and would be interested to trade with you, although not sure how that works?

@sarahummel I'm sorry to hear that.  I also redeemed that award.  There really should be no time limit if it's such a time crunch for you to get your appointment.  I hope it works out for you.

That's awful! I almost pulled the trigger on that one--- but I passed since I have to speak at two conferences over the next two months, and I wasn't sure how the scheduling would be done exactly. There should be a much more reasonable time limit for you to use your reward by... sheesh.

Spoiler

IMG_3312.PNGIMG_3313.PNGIMG_3314.PNGIMG_3315.PNG

Spoiler

Did the spoiler tag work this time? This is what I'm seeing in rewards today, yesterday there was half this amount. Can anyone recommend what's good or not good on this list? At this time I'm not looking for  hair products but everything else is a possibility. Help? 😂 lol  

@imbeautiful i can see the photos but they're not sitting in the spoiler. When you click the spoiler button, you'll see a gray "box" in your comment. I just type directly into that box or copy paste what i already wrote (into the gray box)

i think lipsticks are good to redeem if the color suits you. I like to carry mini ones to work / when travelling. The Sunday Riley Good Genes is a high value one ($15ish). The product has a huge fan base, including myself Smiley Tongue The Shiseido Ultimune also has a high value ($20ish). I redeem this one for my mom sometimes and don't know much about it myself. 

I like the Beautyblender solid but have a lot of them. It's practical and lasts (for me) for months of weekly use. The value isn't the highest because the full size isn't too pricy. 

I hear the Too Faced 500 pt promo is awesome. I won't use most of the items in the set, but if you do.. I would recommend it Smiley Happy This was all just my 2cents but I hope that helps! 

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and helping me. Your advice was helpful and I appreciate it. 

I didnt even have half of this amount yesterday and I tend to get frustrated and randomly picking a reward.

Unfortunately one of the effects on some of my meds is forgetfulness  , which causes me to get confused,

which leads to me either not ordering anything or picking the reward that's spoke about most on this board. 

So, long store short, I greatly appreciate your help. 🌺 This site is the site I always,always visit before placing a order.

My husband always cracks me up because around the holidays, I catch him on this site multiple times,reading and researching. He swears up and down that he has no idea what I'm talking about and wouldn't even know how to find the site. LOL 😂 

I've looked over and over again and I can't find the Sunday Riley reward? I kicked my myself last time for missing it.

@imbeautiful

Here are the 100 points rewards I redeemed:

-Sunday Riley- awesome and very good value- I literally redeemed 13 of those (please don't judge, lol)

-Marc Jacobs lipstick slow burn- amazing versatile nude color

-bite beauty lipstick- nice purplish pink color

-Stila lipstick- <sorry I am a lipstick hoarder> everyone is fan of Besos. just a flattering red color, not required if you have lots of RED. My BF is a fan of RED lipstick so acc to him I should own one RED lipstick from every brand lol

-solid beauty blender- Good value

-Bridgeo hair mask- i liked it ok not so great .Not for low porosity hair I guess

-Argan oil- Amazing. I have ton of it and I don't mind more. its amazing if you have Stonehenge skin like me

- Burberry Primer- nice

-Clinique highlighter- light  champagne color. Good if you are light skin with pink undertone

- Tarte moisturizer- i own the full size of it and don't think it is great Smiley Indifferent

I hope this helps. Please feel better and get well soon Smiley Happy

most of these are not avail in Canada Smiley Sad

Curious how is "Lunch with Ole" experience so undesirable that it is still sitting in the Rewards Bazaar for weeks? usually 20k points sell out in a heartbeat .. 

1 Reply