Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@pinyo We did receive an email from Reward Bazaar team informing that MJ lipsticks will arrive by March 31 now. The email arrived a day or two after the first expected delivery date and was in spam folder. 

Gosh....I still haven't gotten mine either.

I haven't heard a word about it.

I did not receive that email.

The card thingy I got when I redeemed my points said it would arrive by 3/6. It is now 3/16.

No signs of it being shipped.

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks the last week of March to the beginning of April. I would like to receive my goodies by then and not have to deal with vacation holds with UPS (they are not free) or lost packages.

@Gem77 You may want to check your spam folder. I thought I didn't get it but then a fellow BTer told her's was in spam so I checked and found mine in the spam folder as well.  I just checked and the emails were sent on March 09.

I'm anxiously awaiting this reward as well, @pinyo. I received an email from Sephora Rewards Concierge (which had gone into my spam folder) on 3/9/17 that stated the reward should be delivered by 3/31/17. It is certainly frustrating given you are changing addresses and it was due to arrive by now. Smiley Sad

Eeeek. That's cutting it super close for me. I guess it went into my spam because I never saw that email. 

I really hope it doesn't get delayed a second time. We'll break the hotline with all our calls lol @bem564

lmao! this should've been a 750 perk honestly. This product equals out to less than $50. 

benefit.PNG

Not feeling this reward at all. 1000 points is too much. Maybe 500 points would be ok and that's just because of the crystals. :/

Me either! What's up with the crystal mascara? I don't want to have an "unusable" mascara nor do I want to throw out a crystal tube after a month of use! Totally bummed about these rewards :/

I think the mascara is pretty old too. I saw it on Amazon only and it was cheaper than the regular better than sex mascara at $21 (includes shipping). You can get a dimmable light with three settings like the one you see here for $15 online. The power bank? I don't imagine that to be more than $10. I get power banks for free whenever I go to conferences. 

Quite tempted but I'm going to wait for a better perk.

I really wanted the selfie light but I found out I can buy the exact one for $15 with three dimmable light settings. So let's say the light is $15 + the power bank (no more than $10) and with the mascara which is $24 (extra smidgen of value added of maybe $10 but very artificial and I can buy that on Amazon for $21 which includes shipping right now). So this lackluster reward really is less than $50. >=( sigh

Thats what I think...Hopefully there's better rewards on Thursday.... But so far I don't like any of the March rewards

yeah... I really feel like November's selection was the best and I wasn't hunting for them then like I was now. 

mee too ..this is not worth it

I am kind of surprised that the Benefit has sold out already but the Bite is still available!

The benefit mascara is sooo cute with the crystals!!! 

If only I have an extra 1000 points to redeem the bite reward!!!

Same here, only on the app though.  The Bite Lip Lab looks tempting and I think that it is a decent deal but I won't be redeeming based off of the numerous issues with "store related rewards."

sigh... links don't work for me. 

Are they already sold out?  I couldn't see them.

1 Reply